Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements & Group Buys This is the place to check out offers from FTE sponsors. Non-sponsor vendors may not post here.

LOCK, STORE AND RUN YOUR GENERATOR SIMULTANEOUSLY!

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2016, 01:26 PM
Torklift Sheryl
SPONSOR
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LOCK, STORE AND RUN YOUR GENERATOR SIMULTANEOUSLY!

Considered one of the busiest camping weekends of the year, Labor Day is a great way for all of us to celebrate the American worker and also spend time with our families in the great outdoors.

The Lock and Load generator tray

In honor of Labor Day, Torklift Central is having a sale on Torklift Lock and Load and SideKick trailer hitch mounted generator tray. Just what you need to make your camping weekend extra secure, but don’t just take it from us. Happy customer John Patterson said this about his Lock and Load after there was an attempt to steal his generator from the Lock and Load generator tray:

“The additional security measures of the cable lock gives me a little more piece of mind. The Lock and Load in my opinion is a very capable product of preventing theft of your expensive generator.”
– John Patterson

The Lock and Load and SideKick trailer hitch mounted cargo carriers allow for storage of generators outside of the trailer and camper while still under the safety of a locking cargo tray.

The Lock and Load SideKick

Lock and Load Features:
• Protect costly generators, camping gear, welders, tool boxes, plasma cutters and more from theft
• Allows you to lock, store and run your generator and other motorized equipment simultaneously
• Avoid exhaust fumes and stains by permanently storing your generator while on the road or off the grid
These mounted generator trays are perfect for bringing extra power with you on your Labor Day weekend and are 10% off Sept. 2-6.

For more information or to purchase the Lock and Load or Lock and Load SideKick generator trays for Torklift Central's Labor Day sale, click here.

Torklift International – Towing, Suspension, Tie Downs, Steps
Call me direct: 1-800-246-8132
Visit our Blog: http://www.torklift.com/blog
Old 07-05-2017, 05:26 PM
jspence105
Laughing Gas
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
This is a cool product. I don't know that I would want to drive down the road with it exposed though. Think about a removable travel cover the salt and road grime in the winter would kill my generator.