2017+ Super Duty The 2017+ Ford F250, F350, F450 and F550 Super Duty Pickup and Chassis Cab

Etis Confirmed build dates

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2016, 10:07 AM
archerseven
Senior User
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by fidel.medrano
Thats awesome. road trip to go and abduct your truck from the lot...

No kidding. I am anxious, but the delay has helped me build up my down payment, so that's good at least.

Old 07-22-2016, 10:20 AM
LCR
More Turbo
Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts
Originally Posted by toddstang
Only thing I can tell you is talk to your sales guy and see if his stock/inventory manager can call and find out from Ford.
Originally Posted by SwensonBarrettBunch
He has. He said we will see you next week.
Um, I wouldn't count on it. Post back here if you do.
So he did exactly what you told him and you're still going to tell him he's wrong? So should i go talk to the inventory manager then have you tell me mine doesn't know what he's saying either?

Old 07-22-2016, 10:26 AM
bowler304
Senior User
I am still seeing
Build Date: 30.11.0002
I get the same!

Ordered : 5/23
Vin : 6/3 17275
Build Date : 8/8
Build Priority : 10
Dealer Ordered : stock

Nothing else has been shown.

Old 07-22-2016, 10:31 AM
PwerStroke99
Cargo Master
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by bowler304
I get the same!

Ordered : 5/23
Vin : 6/3 17275
Build Date : 8/8
Build Priority : 10
Dealer Ordered : stock

Nothing else has been shown.
Yea, I got the same number as the OP has. But my Dealer sent me my "Order Fulfillment " Form and it show my build date of the week of Sept 5th. Ordered mine Jun 17th.

Old 07-22-2016, 10:48 AM
jackfordsd350
Laughing Gas
Received 253 Likes on 156 Posts
Hi all

Has anyone actually gone onto the Etis website and confirmed their build date?

https://www.etis.ford.com

I have been checking once every couple of days to confirm what i am being told by online service and my dealer. I have yet to see a build date.

I am still seeing
Build Date: 30.11.0002
which according to my research means unscheduled.

I would love to see what others are seeing. Go to the website and click on Vehicle and enter your VIN. It will then take you to a page where you will see the build date.

Please share!
I have a build day of 8/15 and I get the same result you did on this link. VIN 21600

Old 07-22-2016, 04:21 PM
toddstang
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by LCR
So he did exactly what you told him and you're still going to tell him he's wrong? So should i go talk to the inventory manager then have you tell me mine doesn't know what he's saying either?
I'm not being an ***, or didn't mean to come off as one.
I'm just saying, those of you counting on getting your trucks next week, may want to call and verify. That's all I can say.

Old 07-22-2016, 05:16 PM
rocket_scientist
Senior User
I'm not being an ***, or didn't mean to come off as one.
I'm just saying, those of you counting on getting your trucks next week, may want to call and verify. That's all I can say.
Some people may not have paid enough attention to notice that toddstang works at the plant where the trucks are built. But hey, what does he know?

Old 07-22-2016, 06:36 PM
Rutcutter
Fleet Mechanic
Received 24 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by rocket_scientist
Some people may not have paid enough attention to notice that toddstang works at the plant where the trucks are built. But hey, what does he know?

Shhhh rocket!

Old 07-22-2016, 06:48 PM
EightySecond
Elder User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I'm curious if anyone with an 8/8 date like me are getting any results in this system.

Old 07-23-2016, 10:11 AM
RainDesert
Cargo Master
Received 34 Likes on 27 Posts
Originally Posted by EightySecond
I'm curious if anyone with an 8/8 date like me are getting any results in this system.
My dealer has an eta of 8/8 for their first 2 trucks. Using that system it shows one of them was built on 7/18 and the print out from Thursday showed "produced". Mine still shows "bucked" and no built date on the etis link.

Old 07-23-2016, 10:20 AM
EightySecond
Elder User
Originally Posted by RainDesert
My dealer has an eta of 8/8 for their first 2 trucks. Using that system it shows one of them was built on 7/18 and the print out from Thursday showed "produced". Mine still shows "bucked" and no built date on the etis link.
Oh ok, I just have an 8/8 build date not ETA. Thanks!

Old 07-23-2016, 10:22 AM
fidel.medrano
Senior User
My dealer has an ETA of 8/15. Unfortunately the date in Etis is still unscheduled. I don't mind though. I need some trucks out there so B&W can design their new hitch for 2017.

Old 07-23-2016, 11:12 AM
johndeerefarmer
Cargo Master
Received 74 Likes on 56 Posts
My dealer has an ETA of 8/15. Unfortunately the date in Etis is still unscheduled. I don't mind though. I need some trucks out there so B&W can design their new hitch for 2017.
I called B&W last week to see when they would have a turnover ball hitch available. The guy answering the phone said right away if the frame hasn't changed. I said yes the frame is different so what do you expect? a month? He said no not that long......

Since i just ordered mine, like you I hope it's ready. Hard to haul hay and equipment without a gooseneck

Old 07-23-2016, 11:38 AM
fordmantpw
Cargo Master
Received 436 Likes on 139 Posts
Originally Posted by johndeerefarmer
I called B&W last week to see when they would have a turnover ball hitch available. The guy answering the phone said right away if the frame hasn't changed. I said yes the frame is different so what do you expect? a month? He said no not that long......

Since i just ordered mine, like you I hope it's ready. Hard to haul hay and equipment without a gooseneck
Why not just get the gooseneck prep and kit from Ford? Cheaper, easier, and comes with the truck.

Old 07-23-2016, 11:58 AM
johndeerefarmer
Cargo Master
Received 74 Likes on 56 Posts
Originally Posted by fordmantpw
Why not just get the gooseneck prep and kit from Ford? Cheaper, easier, and comes with the truck.
Several reasons.

I don't like having to take the ball out of the truck and store it somewhere as you do with the Ford system. I keep my ***** greased and don't want grease all over the leather or carpet. I know it comes with a bag but good luck keeping the grease inside the bag. The B&W you just turn it over.

Second I already have a B&W Patriot slider. If I go with the Ford system I will have to buy a picture frame adapter which makes the rails an inch or more higher than the bed. With the B&W I can put in a Curt X5 5th Wheel Base Rails Adapter that sits the frame rails nearly right on the truck bed. As tall as these trucks are going to be I don't want any unnecessary height.

Third and I guess most important I have been using B&W turnover ball gooseneck hitches for 10+ years and never had any issues. I don't care for Reese products.

Quick Reply: Etis Confirmed build dates