2004 - 2008 F150 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008 Ford F150's with 5.4 V8, 4.6 V8 engine
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

04' F-150's Have Arrived

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2003, 07:25 PM
Sherlock101
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool 04' F-150's Have Arrived

Two 04's arrived on our local dealer lot. They let me have a good looking over of both of them. One was a 4.6 the other a 5.4. I like the looks and style unlike some people. I think they are more agressive but also more attractive than the Chevy's attempt at a truck. I would buy one if I had the money and a good offer of an extended warranty. I just didn't like the fact I would have to completely dismantle the air breather etc. to change the alternator. I would also spill oil all over when I changed the filter. If it happened to be on too tight I don't know how I could get a special wrench on it. Another thing, where are the spark plugs? Are they those little things with about a half dozen wires coming out of them etc. and the fancy little tops? Pass all that maintenance stuff and I would love to own one. I love the interior style. I think an ext. cab SXT in that nice blue or grey with grey interior and a black band around the bottom would be really beautiful. I love the deep box. I do unsterstand about progress and that these trucks are engineered to sell new and not for those of us that would buy them 5 to 10 years down the road used without a warranty and have to do all the work ourselves. I love the truck. And I will continue to.

Sherlock and Watson with the 4.9 L6