New Member Introductions New to FTE? Introduce yourself here!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2015, 09:36 AM
MitchMasters
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello everyone my name is Larry and I'm currently living in Los Angeles. Have lived here my whole life and now I'm in the process of moving to southern Oregon. I have been lurking around the forums for sometime now and have found a wealth of knowledge here. Thank you! I have owned a few fords throughout my life but I'm not a Ford loyalist per se. That said, my first Ford was a 1954 f100 project truck givin to me by my father before I could drive. My father and I are best friends that argue about everything(except when it's time for a beer) but usually arrive at the same outcome. Longer story short, I drove this truck in high school where was able to restore the body and paint over 2yrs while attending SCROC (So Cal Regional Occupational Center). I still own this fire engine red F100 as well as most every thing I have bought, been given or horse traded for. My father and I are fond of responding folks that inquire "What do you collect" we grin and respond "Collections". This truck has lots of story telling history but I'll save that for another time. What i want to talk about is my current as we speak relocation to an 80 Acre slice of heaven in Shady Cove, Oregon. Because I got lots of stuff, I thought it would make sense to buy a truck to haul it. The stuff that is. I had my heart set on a sweet wrecked 2001 F7000 20ft box w/ lift gate truck.

Last edited by MitchMasters; 11-07-2015 at 10:13 AM. Reason: Submitted by mistake