Arkansas Chapter Join Chapter Leader: Kramercd

March chat and general BS thread

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2015, 09:18 AM
mechmagcn
Logistics Pro
Received 46 Likes on 32 Posts
Originally Posted by cookie88
Oh awesome! I assume he threw down some rocky mountain way?
Video is on my Facebook wall. ;-)
Along with three others.

Old 03-29-2015, 09:25 AM
mechmagcn
Logistics Pro
Originally Posted by zhilton
Well I guess the psychopath has heard my rants, while it's still cool out there...it sure is a beautiful day out there. Hey Jeff, as the water uncovered the flower beds yet?
I posted on Facebook yesterday that someone needed to b%&#$h slap the psycho and wake her up, it snowed on us from Brownsville TN to Forrest City.
Flower beds, ha! ha! We can see a hollow stump that Micki planted pansys in, they are still blooming under water! The smallest tulip bed is still under about 6" of water, but I waded out in hip boots before we left and they have grown several inches, my luck they'll die as soon as the sun hits em. :-( Not sure about any of the other beds, still too deep.

Old 03-29-2015, 03:04 PM
zhilton
Postmaster
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by mechmagcn
I posted on Facebook yesterday that someone needed to b%&#$h slap the psycho and wake her up, it snowed on us from Brownsville TN to Forrest City.
It isn't out of the relam of possibilities that we could have snow again up this way. I remember a couple of years ago it was falling on the 2nd or 3rd of May. Didn't stick, but sure freak some folks out. It's just more proof that we're dealing with a psychopath when it comes to the weather.
Originally Posted by mechmagcn
Flower beds, ha! ha! We can see a hollow stump that Micki planted pansys in, they are still blooming under water! The smallest tulip bed is still under about 6" of water, but I waded out in hip boots before we left and they have grown several inches, my luck they'll die as soon as the sun hits em. :-( Not sure about any of the other beds, still too deep.
So what your saying is...there's hope on the Bayou that some of them might bloom after all and your bride will be thrilled?

Old 03-29-2015, 06:16 PM
mechmagcn
Logistics Pro
Originally Posted by zhilton
So what your saying is...there's hope on the Bayou that some of them might bloom after all and your bride will be thrilled?
The tulip bed that is just under the water and visible definitely has flower buds on the plants. As long as they don't keel over when exposed to the air, I'm hoodfull they'll bloom. It looks like the daffodils we dug up at an old home place back in the woods might bloom too.