June Chat Thread

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2014, 05:37 PM
yankbs 66f100
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

Originally Posted by ChiefM
I have not a clue, I am going to get the stickers in the mail tomorrow, the mail run is not starting again till Tuesday because of the elections. I have been so busy this week, I am ready for Sunday to get here.
Ready for the week to end tomorrow, and feeling sorry for myself having to work Saturday. Then I am reminded of what you deal with on a daily basis. Stay safe, and remember the Dads on Sunday. I miss mine.

Old 06-14-2014, 07:46 AM
IB Tim
Site Administrator
Received 58 Likes on 30 Posts
Good morning Georgia...here's to the start of a great weekend!

Old 06-18-2014, 09:18 PM
ChiefM
FTE Chapter Leader
Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts
Hey everyone,
I am finally back in the loop, it has been real crazy lately. I have some good news, I volunteered to extend over here and it looks like it will be approved. That will give me enough time to drop my retirement packet. Bad news is I will be here till late next year, doing a different mission starting the end of August.

Old 06-21-2014, 01:56 PM
IB Tim
Site Administrator
Received 58 Likes on 30 Posts
Hello, Georgia...hot enough for everyone?

Old 06-22-2014, 09:42 PM
Grizzly4x4
Tuned
Yeah, hot enough that I'm missing winter already.

Hello everyone, sorry for the late response but I've been swamped lately and haven't been on the site much.

My Lady and I are heading down to Ft Walton Beach, Florida in the second week of July for our vacation this year. Just in time to miss all the 4th of July partiers hopefully.

Old 06-23-2014, 09:44 AM
Southern Bronco
Elder User
Originally Posted by Grizzly4x4
Yeah, hot enough that I'm missing winter already.

Hello everyone, sorry for the late response but I've been swamped lately and haven't been on the site much.

My Lady and I are heading down to Ft Walton Beach, Florida in the second week of July for our vacation this year. Just in time to miss all the 4th of July partiers hopefully.
Seems like its gettin hotter by the second. You're headed south and the family and i are headed to Blue Ridge on the 13th. Counting the days.

Old 06-25-2014, 06:00 AM
SkySkiJason
Hotshot
Received 1,897 Likes on 1,145 Posts
Howdy Georgia!!! Not so hot up here in the mountains!! Lows in the low 60's (or less) highs in the 80's. I haven't run A/C in the house for 3 yrs now!!!

I'd be willing to host a GTG at my property (Blairsville/30512) or at the lake (Lake Chatuge - GA Mtn Fairgrounds campground) if anyone is interested! Maybe something in early August before the kiddos go back to school? We can do a Sat afternoon cookout and you south GA'ers are welcome to camp and enjoy some of this coooolness a little longer!

I've been building 7.3 Super Duty's and Excursions for a living lately. I'll post some pics when I get a chance.

Old 06-25-2014, 08:28 AM
Grizzly4x4
Tuned
Originally Posted by SkySkiJason
Howdy Georgia!!! Not so hot up here in the mountains!! Lows in the low 60's (or less) highs in the 80's. I haven't run A/C in the house for 3 yrs now!!!

I'd be willing to host a GTG at my property (Blairsville/30512) or at the lake (Lake Chatuge - GA Mtn Fairgrounds campground) if anyone is interested! Maybe something in early August before the kiddos go back to school? We can do a Sat afternoon cookout and you south GA'ers are welcome to camp and enjoy some of this coooolness a little longer!

I've been building 7.3 Super Duty's and Excursions for a living lately. I'll post some pics when I get a chance.
Yeah it's nice, yesterday we went tubing at Helen and had some fun on Chimney Mtn over by unicoi. It was over cast and sprinkling but it felt great. I'm game for a get together, just let me know what to bring and which Saturday.

Old 06-25-2014, 09:48 AM
Southern Bronco
Elder User
Would love to, but already planned my vacation. We'll be in Blue Ridge from 7/13 through 7/18.

Old 06-26-2014, 09:29 AM
ChiefM
FTE Chapter Leader
We have been in the mid 90's here, has not rained in over 30 days. My extension is going thru so I will be be for a while longer but at a new place. Since I will be over here over the year mark I get to take some R&R leave, hopefully in October. I can tell you I am ready for some now. Everything is going good with no complaints. Ready for the smell of Georgia pines instead of dust.

Old 06-27-2014, 12:27 PM
ChiefM
FTE Chapter Leader
I approved the requests from bigchaz1994 and dlayfield to join the Georgia Forum !!!!

A long day here today loading and getting the containers inspected for shipment back home. We have not seen rain in over 30/ 45 days, kinda miss it and would help to keep the dust down. Heading off to bed going to be another long day tomorrow, can't wait till Sunday!!!!

Old 06-27-2014, 06:32 PM
SkySkiJason
Hotshot
Received 1,897 Likes on 1,145 Posts
Originally Posted by Southern Bronco
Would love to, but already planned my vacation. We'll be in Blue Ridge from 7/13 through 7/18.
My shop is in Blue Ridge, stop by and say HI! We are just north of Merciers Orchard. Just ask for Jason.

Originally Posted by ChiefM
I approved the requests from bigchaz1994 and dlayfield to join the Georgia Forum !!!!
Welcome to the forum!

Here's a couple pics of my latest project. While everything is apart, I always clean and paint it all - its a disease I have finally found a way to make profitable!!

Engine:

Just about to set the new cab on it:

Sure is gonna be a purty truck!!! The blue bed is in mint condition and this interior is NICE!!!

Old 06-27-2014, 07:27 PM
Grizzly4x4
Tuned
My shop is in Blue Ridge, stop by and say HI! We are just north of Merciers Orchard. Just ask for Jason.

Welcome to the forum!

Here's a couple pics of my latest project. While everything is apart, I always clean and paint it all - its a disease I have finally found a way to make profitable!!

Engine:

Sure is gonna be a purty truck!!! The blue bed is in mint condition and this interior is NICE!!!

I wish I could do that.

Old 06-28-2014, 08:22 AM
Southern Bronco
Elder User

Welcome to the forum!

Engine:

I'll do my best. Depends on what the wife wants to do.

Old 06-28-2014, 09:47 AM
shadow6777
Junior User
Southern, what you going to blue ridge for?

Quick Reply: June Chat Thread