6.0L Power Stroke Diesel 2003 - 2007 F250, F350 pickup and F350+ Cab Chassis, 2003 - 2005 Excursion and 2003 - 2009 van

Shop near Charles Town WV (DC Metro area) to work on my 6.0?

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2014, 01:51 PM
Iaff113
Laughing Gas
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Don't work for them nor am I affiliated with them, I have never had a bad experience with them. My name states what i do for a living. Good luck.

Old 10-09-2014, 03:46 PM
KIDkiser
Laughing Gas
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by hasteranger
What his name and number and where is he? I'm willing to give him a call if he is someone near me. Charleston is 5.5 hours away from me but if he is 2 hours from you maybe he is closer to me.
He's 10 minutes from me,and a machine shop 5 minutes from him.On a side note you and him probably wouldn't get along anyway,seeing as you know more than he does.

Old 10-09-2014, 08:42 PM
hasteranger
Lead Driver
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by KIDkiser
He's 10 minutes from me,and a machine shop 5 minutes from him.On a side note you and him probably wouldn't get along anyway,seeing as you know more than he does.
Ok? Then what was the point of posting it?

Old 10-10-2014, 02:23 AM
Super Duty Service
Former Vendor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Holy crud guys!!!! Getting a lil heated huh. Lol.

I appreciate all the comments on us btw. I would also challenge anyone to find EVEN A SINGLE bad review on us.

We do the Ford 2 year unlimited parts warranty. And we do a 1 year labor warranty.

Our machine shop checks n mills while I wait. Heck,, I've video'ed quite a few of them. Just lifted another one today and have the heads loaded ready to get worked first thing tomorrow. Reassembly tomorrow.

Oh,, we are also THE FIRST AND ONLY shop sofar that live streams EVERY repair, every day. We also give flash drives with time lapse videos of every job that includes a cab lift. Oh,, and if I see anything that causes concern on your truck,, I do not call you,, I grab my phone,, shoot a video,, upload it and send you a link. Then we can talk about it. I think we are the most transparent shop ANYWHERE!!! I say,, no smoke n mirrors here. If you watch the live stream enough,, you will see me being absolutely human. I caught some brake fluid on fire today!! Lol.

Do all shops have a hot tank?? We do!!! Every part gets reinstalled clean. Not just parts washer clean,, but hot tank clean.

As for the price,, well,,, we can't afford to price match. The hours it takes to do a job as if it is my truck takes much too long. Many of you have personally seen my "ole grey". She's not normal. Lol. Our price is 2500 labor. 3300 labor gets our "1 year oil leak guarantee". Which includes lifters and every seal oil touches, and all other stuff with the stud job. I am one of us,,, which we are picky sob's!!!! Heck,, I just shot a video and raised a huge stink about a Ford shortblock and head because they were not even close to what we put out. You guessed it,,, I've got videos documenting all of it. Ok I'm done rambling,, but Shute,,, I have been a member on here for a while,, done many threads n stuff,, and we are now paying vendors!!! So I'm trying to take advantage of it. Lol. Isn't this what it's all about???

Give us a call,,, anytime!!!! See if we answer. Lol. Good luck tho because I know geography plays a role. Wish we could help you out.

Old 10-10-2014, 09:42 AM
hasteranger
Lead Driver
That sounds good but you're in Missouri. I'm willing to drive but we just can't drive that far especially since we will have to make the trip in both vehicles, twice.

I'm not trying to argue with people but other forum members, supposedly "enthusiasts" are giving me crap because I won't drop my truck off at the first place down the road and trust them to do it right. The number one thing anyone on here says is find a shop that knows the 6.0 that you can trust. Then you start a thread looking for one near you and get flamed by trolls. Gotta love the Internet.

Old 10-29-2014, 09:26 AM
hasteranger
Lead Driver
I'm dropping it off at pasadena diesel on Monday. They had the best combination of price and written warranty and they seem to have good reviews and know their ****. Fingers crossed. Looking forward to having my truck healthy again.