Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Georgia Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Georgia Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: ChiefM SPONSORED BY:

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-01-2014, 12:10 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.
January 2014 Chat Thread

Happy New Years Everyone!!!

I did not make it till midnight last night, I guess my old age is catching up with me. I hope everyone has a great new year !!!!

Rainy and overcast here but we are continuing to drive on with packing and getting ready to upcoming training events.
Join the Georgia Forum- Click Here

Old 01-02-2014, 11:27 AM
Postmaster

Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.
theGrubbworms JoEllen Grubbs
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefM View Post

I did not make it till midnight last night, I guess my old age is catching up with me. I hope everyone has a great new year !!!!

Rainy and overcast here but we are continuing to drive on with packing and getting ready to upcoming training events.

Happy New Year to everyone. Like you, I did not make it to midnight either.
Troubleshooting help, for anyone that needs it.
Reward good advice with a note by clicking the left red "Add to Reputation"
button right of the word "permalink" top right of the poster's message.
Old 01-03-2014, 06:51 AM
Senior User

Southern Bronco is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Southern Bronco is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
SouthernBronco
Quote:

Happy New Year. We didn't make it either. Weather Channel say it's 32 degrees here, but its sunny.
Old 01-05-2014, 11:48 AM
Site Administrator

IB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputation
Good morning everyone...how's your 2014 going? Here's to making this year something special...
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

When you are down...look up...get up...and don't ever give up....
Old 01-06-2014, 08:54 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.
Hey Guys !!
Well very cold here in Louisiana. It did not get out the 30's today. In the lower 20's right now so it looks like a very cold night again tonight. A few more days of training here and we head back to Mississippi and get ready to fly over. I will be glad when we are done with training and finally get over there and get to work. Hope everyone is having a great new years so far.

Old 01-07-2014, 08:39 AM
Postmaster

Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.
theGrubbworms JoEllen Grubbs
Quote:
Hey Guys !!
Well very cold here in Louisiana. It did not get out the 30's today. In the lower 20's right now so it looks like a very cold night again tonight. A few more days of training here and we head back to Mississippi and get ready to fly over. I will be glad when we are done with training and finally get over there and get to work. Hope everyone is having a great new years so far.

Don't feel bad there Chief, the thermometer here says the temp is 5 @ 9:40am.
Troubleshooting help, for anyone that needs it.
Reward good advice with a note by clicking the left red "Add to Reputation"
button right of the word "permalink" top right of the poster's message.
Old 01-12-2014, 12:26 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

Hey everyone!!!
Well we are back in Mississippi and all the required training is finally completed !!! I have all my clothes/ equipment washed and packed. I can't give out an exact date/ time but we are flying soon. I am sorry I have been in and out for the last few months but I should be able to be fully engaged on here when we get over there and we get set up. Not so sure I am looking forward to it, average forecast is low of 16 and high of 36. I am not a winter loving type of guy. Of course thats about what it been here and there in Georgia.

The tablet I got for Xmas started messing up, good thing there was best buy close and I was able to get a replacement testerday. I was finally able to watch a football game last night, nice. I have a list and a plan to buy some stuff I need for the truck while I am over there and have it waiting for me when I get home. Well I am heading to gym to work out and then watch another game this afternoon. You all take care and talk to you soon.

Old 01-12-2014, 02:27 PM
Site Administrator

IB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputation
Good afternoon Georgia folks...hope your weekend is relaxing, maybe some football?
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Old 01-13-2014, 10:08 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

Hey guys,
Well it is raining here.. go figure. We are tying up some last minute loose ends before we head out.

Old 01-14-2014, 01:39 PM
Senior User

Southern Bronco is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Southern Bronco is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
SouthernBronco
Quote:
Hey guys,
Well it is raining here.. go figure. We are tying up some last minute loose ends before we head out.
Finally cleared up this afternoon, Weather Channel says its suppose to get cold again this weekend. Chief be safe out there.
Old 01-17-2014, 03:34 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

Hey guys!
We are finally in Kyrgyzstan. It was a very long flight. It was 11 degrees and snow on the ground. We are not at our final destination yet but we are alto closer than they were. Hope everyone is doing good. I sure do miss home already. I will try and post some pics when we finally get into Afghanistan.

Old 01-17-2014, 07:12 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

Hello everyone,
I have attached a picture of the fine snow he have here in the former republic of Russia. Sure am missing the winter back at home!!! You all take care and talk to you soon.
Attached Images

Old 01-18-2014, 09:56 AM
Senior User

SouthernBronco
You do the same. We'll keep ya'll in our prayers.
Old 01-18-2014, 08:42 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

Thanks Bronco,
I will be just fine. We will be getting to our final destination soon. Being in transit really bites and I have a pretty good room and set up waiting for me when I get there.

Old 01-19-2014, 10:08 AM
Site Administrator

Good morning Georgia...what's the plan for today? I'm going to sit in front of the TV, snack and cheer for great games.

Old 01-19-2014, 10:08 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Georgia Chapter