Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > Massachusetts Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Massachusetts Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: donjamer

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-01-2014, 11:55 PM
Post Fiend

CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.
CLINT-THE-GREAT
Evening Don, Dick, Wade, Ken and Criag

-The Great
SLACKMASTER /AVID WINTER ENTHUSIAST #777
2005 "THE DIESEL" Ebony Black Excursion 6.0 180k miles STUDDED, TUNED
1997 "THE T-BIRD" Currant Red Thunderbird 4.6 127k miles
2008 "THE LINCOLN" Ebony Black Mark LT 96K miles (wifey's)
Old 01-01-2014, 11:55 PM
Post Fiend

CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.CLINT-THE-GREAT has a spectacular reputation.
CLINT-THE-GREAT
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

-THe Great
SLACKMASTER /AVID WINTER ENTHUSIAST #777
2005 "THE DIESEL" Ebony Black Excursion 6.0 180k miles STUDDED, TUNED
1997 "THE T-BIRD" Currant Red Thunderbird 4.6 127k miles
2008 "THE LINCOLN" Ebony Black Mark LT 96K miles (wifey's)
Old 01-02-2014, 05:13 AM
WHAT, ME WORRY?

PSD DickW has a brilliant futurePSD DickW has a brilliant futurePSD DickW has a brilliant futurePSD DickW has a brilliant futurePSD DickW has a brilliant futurePSD DickW has a brilliant futurePSD DickW has a brilliant futurePSD DickW has a brilliant futurePSD DickW has a brilliant futurePSD DickW has a brilliant futurePSD DickW has a brilliant future
Good, or not so good, morning Massachusetts and all who might visit ..The white crap is falling here! ..Mutha nature isn't gonna be very nice to us for a couple of days ..Have a good day everyone!
Dick...Slackmaster #29/Avid Winter Hater!!!
Member of the Massachusetts Chapter
"We get too soon old and too late smart"
PJ - R.I.P.
FORD POWERSTROKE DIESEL..WHEN THE TURBO SPOOLS THE BS ENDS!!!
Old 01-02-2014, 05:59 AM
WHAT, ME WORRY?

PSD DickW has a brilliant futurePSD DickW has a brilliant futurePSD DickW has a brilliant futurePSD DickW has a brilliant futurePSD DickW has a brilliant futurePSD DickW has a brilliant futurePSD DickW has a brilliant futurePSD DickW has a brilliant futurePSD DickW has a brilliant futurePSD DickW has a brilliant futurePSD DickW has a brilliant future
PJ - R.I.P.
Old 01-02-2014, 06:08 AM
VT Chapter Ldr

wildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputation
Have a tasty warm beverage on this cold thirsty Thursday Massachusetts and Dick.
Jim- Slackmaster #22, I'll get to it someday BS'er #6. 1996 F250 CC Shorty 4X4 E4OD 7.3L Diesel
Mods: 6637 air filter,203 F t-stat from Diesel Site-finally heat! HPX line, Tymar 3-4 dp to 4" exhaust, E4OD "The Cure" 30K mod for now, 140IDM mod, ISSPRO ev1 egt, trans temp, boost, adrenaline HPOP med-oil, superduty rear springs, 91 D60, 6.0 trans cooler, need 100hp more... 01 excursion 7.3 4x4
Old 01-02-2014, 06:10 AM
VT Chapter Ldr

wildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSD DickW View Post
Good, or not so good, morning Massachusetts and all who might visit ..The white crap is falling here! ..Mutha nature isn't gonna be very nice to us for a couple of days ..Have a good day everyone!
Mother nature being too nice I'm jealous.
Jim- Slackmaster #22, I'll get to it someday BS'er #6. 1996 F250 CC Shorty 4X4 E4OD 7.3L Diesel
Mods: 6637 air filter,203 F t-stat from Diesel Site-finally heat! HPX line, Tymar 3-4 dp to 4" exhaust, E4OD "The Cure" 30K mod for now, 140IDM mod, ISSPRO ev1 egt, trans temp, boost, adrenaline HPOP med-oil, superduty rear springs, 91 D60, 6.0 trans cooler, need 100hp more... 01 excursion 7.3 4x4
Old 01-02-2014, 06:10 AM
WHAT, ME WORRY?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildstang View Post
Have a tasty warm beverage on this cold thirsty Thursday Massachusetts and Dick.

Good morning Jim..Have a great day!
PJ - R.I.P.
Old 01-02-2014, 06:12 AM
WHAT, ME WORRY?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildstang View Post
Mother nature being too nice I'm jealous.
I wish she visited you instead of me!..lol
PJ - R.I.P.
Old 01-02-2014, 06:20 AM
VT Chapter Ldr

Me too. We will get a little. Light fine snow now
Old 01-02-2014, 06:37 AM
Posting Guru

sbryan is a splendid one to beholdsbryan is a splendid one to beholdsbryan is a splendid one to beholdsbryan is a splendid one to beholdsbryan is a splendid one to beholdsbryan is a splendid one to behold
Good morning woodchuck wannabees. A bit of light fluffy stuff here but nothing serious. Looks like you have all the good stuff. :-l
US Army (and a bunch of other jobs) Retired
Old 01-02-2014, 06:42 AM
WHAT, ME WORRY?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbryan View Post
Good morning woodchuck wannabees. A bit of light fluffy stuff here but nothing serious. Looks like you have all the good stuff. :-l
Good morning Shawn..You can have all the so called good stuff..I don't want it!..Have a great day!
PJ - R.I.P.
Old 01-02-2014, 07:15 AM
So Little To Say!!!

BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
Good morning Dick...Jim...Wade...all of Massachusetts...and...those who visit this White Crappy morning. MA Nature is threatening us with 6"-10" of this sheat...looks like the folks in the Eastern part of the state are going to hit the jackpot. The winter enthusiasts must be rejoicing!!!

My family's gene pool could use some chlorine!!!
Old 01-02-2014, 07:19 AM
WHAT, ME WORRY?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGKEN View Post
Good morning Dick...Jim...Wade...all of Massachusetts...and...those who visit this White Crappy morning. MA Nature is threatening us with 6"-10" of this sheat...looks like the folks in the Eastern part of the state are going to hit the jackpot. The winter enthusiasts must be rejoicing!!!

Good morning Ken..the winter enthusiasts just don't know any better Ken! ..Try to have a good day!
PJ - R.I.P.
Old 01-02-2014, 07:30 AM
So Little To Say!!!

BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
I'll be headed to the rockpile soon...gonna be a slow day...nobody comes in when the white crap is falling. Best part about it...I'm off tomorrow during the major portion of the cleanup!!!

Hope you don't get as much as they're predicting...also hope Wade gets all he wants!!!

My family's gene pool could use some chlorine!!!
Old 01-02-2014, 07:33 AM
WHAT, ME WORRY?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGKEN View Post
I'll be headed to the rockpile soon...gonna be a slow day...nobody comes in when the white crap is falling. Best part about it...I'm off tomorrow during the major portion of the cleanup!!!

Hope you don't get as much as they're predicting...also hope Wade gets all he wants!!!

You lucked out having tomorrow off!
PJ - R.I.P.
Old 01-02-2014, 07:33 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > Massachusetts Chapter

Tags
cant wait for summer!, don loves snow!!!, frozen nuts!!!, happy new year!, i smell beer farts, light um up, smell my feet, wade got hammered, we have to get more snow, where's wades chew toy??, wheres my apple pie??, winter rocks!!!, winter sucks!!