MA January 2014 BS Thread - Start the New Year off with piles of BS - Page 5 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Massachusetts Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: donjamer

MA January 2014 BS Thread - Start the New Year off with piles of BS

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-02-2014, 12:55 AM
Post Fiend

CLINT-THE-GREAT has a superb reputationCLINT-THE-GREAT has a superb reputationCLINT-THE-GREAT has a superb reputationCLINT-THE-GREAT has a superb reputationCLINT-THE-GREAT has a superb reputationCLINT-THE-GREAT has a superb reputationCLINT-THE-GREAT has a superb reputationCLINT-THE-GREAT has a superb reputationCLINT-THE-GREAT has a superb reputationCLINT-THE-GREAT has a superb reputationCLINT-THE-GREAT has a superb reputation
Evening Don, Dick, Wade, Ken and Criag

-The Great
Old 01-02-2014, 12:55 AM
Post Fiend

CLINT-THE-GREAT has a superb reputationCLINT-THE-GREAT has a superb reputationCLINT-THE-GREAT has a superb reputationCLINT-THE-GREAT has a superb reputationCLINT-THE-GREAT has a superb reputationCLINT-THE-GREAT has a superb reputationCLINT-THE-GREAT has a superb reputationCLINT-THE-GREAT has a superb reputationCLINT-THE-GREAT has a superb reputationCLINT-THE-GREAT has a superb reputationCLINT-THE-GREAT has a superb reputation
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

-THe Great
Old 01-02-2014, 06:13 AM
WHAT, ME WORRY?

PSD DickW has a spectacular reputation.PSD DickW has a spectacular reputation.PSD DickW has a spectacular reputation.PSD DickW has a spectacular reputation.PSD DickW has a spectacular reputation.PSD DickW has a spectacular reputation.PSD DickW has a spectacular reputation.PSD DickW has a spectacular reputation.PSD DickW has a spectacular reputation.PSD DickW has a spectacular reputation.PSD DickW has a spectacular reputation.
Good, or not so good, morning Massachusetts and all who might visit ..The white crap is falling here! ..***** nature isn't gonna be very nice to us for a couple of days ..Have a good day everyone!
Old 01-02-2014, 06:59 AM
WHAT, ME WORRY?

PSD DickW has a spectacular reputation.PSD DickW has a spectacular reputation.PSD DickW has a spectacular reputation.PSD DickW has a spectacular reputation.PSD DickW has a spectacular reputation.PSD DickW has a spectacular reputation.PSD DickW has a spectacular reputation.PSD DickW has a spectacular reputation.PSD DickW has a spectacular reputation.PSD DickW has a spectacular reputation.PSD DickW has a spectacular reputation.
Old 01-02-2014, 07:08 AM
VT Chapter Ldr

wildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputation
Have a tasty warm beverage on this cold thirsty Thursday Massachusetts and Dick.
Old 01-02-2014, 07:10 AM
VT Chapter Ldr

wildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSD DickW View Post
Good, or not so good, morning Massachusetts and all who might visit ..The white crap is falling here! ..***** nature isn't gonna be very nice to us for a couple of days ..Have a good day everyone!
Mother nature being too nice I'm jealous.
Old 01-02-2014, 07:10 AM
WHAT, ME WORRY?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildstang View Post
Have a tasty warm beverage on this cold thirsty Thursday Massachusetts and Dick.

Good morning Jim..Have a great day!
Old 01-02-2014, 07:12 AM
WHAT, ME WORRY?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildstang View Post
Mother nature being too nice I'm jealous.
I wish she visited you instead of me!..lol
Old 01-02-2014, 07:20 AM
VT Chapter Ldr

Me too. We will get a little. Light fine snow now
Old 01-02-2014, 07:37 AM
Postmaster

sbryan has a brilliant futuresbryan has a brilliant futuresbryan has a brilliant futuresbryan has a brilliant futuresbryan has a brilliant futuresbryan has a brilliant futuresbryan has a brilliant futuresbryan has a brilliant futuresbryan has a brilliant futuresbryan has a brilliant futuresbryan has a brilliant future
Good morning woodchuck wannabees. A bit of light fluffy stuff here but nothing serious. Looks like you have all the good stuff. :-l
Old 01-02-2014, 07:42 AM
WHAT, ME WORRY?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbryan View Post
Good morning woodchuck wannabees. A bit of light fluffy stuff here but nothing serious. Looks like you have all the good stuff. :-l
Good morning Shawn..You can have all the so called good stuff..I don't want it!..Have a great day!
Old 01-02-2014, 08:15 AM
So Little To Say!!!

BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
Good morning Dick...Jim...Wade...all of Massachusetts...and...those who visit this White Crappy morning. MA Nature is threatening us with 6"-10" of this sheat...looks like the folks in the Eastern part of the state are going to hit the jackpot. The winter enthusiasts must be rejoicing!!!
Old 01-02-2014, 08:19 AM
WHAT, ME WORRY?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGKEN View Post
Good morning Dick...Jim...Wade...all of Massachusetts...and...those who visit this White Crappy morning. MA Nature is threatening us with 6"-10" of this sheat...looks like the folks in the Eastern part of the state are going to hit the jackpot. The winter enthusiasts must be rejoicing!!!

Good morning Ken..the winter enthusiasts just don't know any better Ken! ..Try to have a good day!
Old 01-02-2014, 08:30 AM
So Little To Say!!!

BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
I'll be headed to the rockpile soon...gonna be a slow day...nobody comes in when the white crap is falling. Best part about it...I'm off tomorrow during the major portion of the cleanup!!!

Hope you don't get as much as they're predicting...also hope Wade gets all he wants!!!
Old 01-02-2014, 08:33 AM
WHAT, ME WORRY?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGKEN View Post
I'll be headed to the rockpile soon...gonna be a slow day...nobody comes in when the white crap is falling. Best part about it...I'm off tomorrow during the major portion of the cleanup!!!

Hope you don't get as much as they're predicting...also hope Wade gets all he wants!!!

You lucked out having tomorrow off!