1999 to 2016 Super Duty 1999 to 2016 Ford F250, F350, F450 and F550 Super Duty with diesel V8 and gas V8 and V10 engines
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

sonnax valve, tric. springs and delta chip?

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2003, 11:51 PM
snakebit
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I did a search and read some threads on the valve and springs, found a lot of good answers.

My big question now is I am running the delta chip and am thinking about putting the valve and springs in the tranny too.

A computer fix along with the mechanical fix? Is it too much? My father-in-law has an old Chebby truck with a built to the hilt turbo 400 that will knock your fillings out when it shifts. I know we will never get to that point in our trucks, I just want it to shift firm. For real firm. The chip helped some, probably half of where I want to be. Just don't want to break or shorten the life of anything.

Any opinion or fact or speculation is appreciated!

Old 06-24-2003, 07:36 AM
jetjock16
Posting Guru

try it and tell us how it works.. i have the valve and springs and its nice.. but nothing like my old powerglide B&M setup i had in an old chev.... like you said would knock your fillings out.... these new trannys are never goinna do that..... but www.Steeda.com you have to call them they dont have it on there website but they offer a vavle($100) thats supposed to give a kick in the pants.. i heard one review of that vavle and said it was pretty aggressive.. just expensive

Old 06-24-2003, 07:58 AM
snakebit
Senior User

I'll guess i'll try them both and see, I can always take them back out if it is too much.

I was hoping somebody had all three running already.

Anyone, anyone?