1999 to 2016 Super Duty 1999 to 2016 Ford F250, F350, F450 and F550 Super Duty with diesel V8 and gas V8 and V10 engines
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Front end metal misalignment

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2003, 08:47 PM
Scott250
Freshman User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey, Has anyone else noticed that the bumper/ grill/ sheetmetal combo is not aligned properly. I picked up my new super duty about a month ago and noticed, after the fact, that everything didn't match up quite right. The bumper and grill were tilted to the right just a bit. It's not something that stood out directly so I went to the dealer and started looking at some of the other SDs and noticed it on some of them as well. I know they were not off of the same truck(semi) and were delivered maybe more than two months apart. Does any one think that they were just having problems or don't care. My dealer fixed the problem without hesitation even though it took them almost 2 hours to make sure it was perfect. Nice folks. Now I believe that it is probably better than factory specs. Anyways I wanted to know what everybody else thought. Thanks ahead of time.

Old 06-24-2003, 07:45 AM
jetjock16
Posting Guru

the bumper mounts allow for about 1" of movement up and down at each end.. adjustable.. the factory probably doesnt speend much time line'n them up.. i adjusted mine. takes 5 minutes.. 2 bolts per side

Old 06-24-2003, 08:59 AM
kehale
Senior User

It's an AMERICAN car/truck!

Don't start me looking at the seams and gaps on my truck, please. (No accidents, never off road that hard)
-T