Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DP Tuner

PaysonPSD.... Lost a brother today.

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2013, 10:11 PM
PaysonPSD
Post Fiend
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
I want to say thanks to everyone! Everything said really touched the heart and soul! Now I know why he hyped you guys up as much as he did, he really found a passion and a group of friends to do it with, much appreciated!

Now on to thew next item, I found a list of what look like tunes for the tuner. Will post a pic as soon as I scan it into the computer!

Thanks for the heads up about the visor, but he had it in one of his plastic envelopes, and I should of known!

ALSO what App does the brotherhood use on the smartphones?

Old 10-26-2013, 08:42 PM
caverjoe
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Brother Les
Phil, I want to say this with the deepest respect to you and Robin. As you know within this Brotherhood, Robin was deeply loved and respected. But please understand that the help that you receive from those who respond are not just advice from those who respond. For much of the advice and camaraderie will have come from and given by your father at one time or another. We of the Brotherhood see Robins former posts all of the time, and a warm smile comes to our hearts in knowing to us, the he was a man above men. You will see many of his posts over time. Do not read them with sadness or a feeling of lose. Read them in knowing that he truly wanted to help his fellow Brothers at that time and into the Future. The love and respect and help that he gave is still now being multiplied into the future for a long time to come.

We are all so glad that you are here with the Brotherhood.
Very well said. I cant tell you how many times I have done searches and see one of his post and get a smile. The man was a wealth of knowledge and even though I never met him I know I am a better person from the things he passed along.
Phil, IMHO this place in invaluable when it comes to the 7.3. Good luck with it.

Old 11-30-2013, 03:55 PM
weekendwarriorfsw32
Master of Strokes

Received 17 Likes on 12 Posts
I know I am really late on the responce to this Nolan but wow that picture brought back a wave of memories. That was the trip that started it all for me. I can honestly say that I would not be where I am today in life if it wasn't for that trip as crazy as that sounds. I just am happy to say that I was lucky to know Robin as well as I did.

Originally Posted by 4inchlovin
Hey Phil... To go along with what Stewart said just yesterday a newbie posted in a thread that your dad had made on upgrading the rear tailgate to an 08. Yes my heart did skip a beat when I saw PaysonPSD as the author. It was a tremendous reminder of one of the MANY reasons your dad gained sooo much respect here. His attention to detail in his mod threads was spectacular. As I had mentioned before your dad and I had a great bond (as many people here did) and is greatly missed. It makes me happy to know that his truck is in good hands. Peter (Duck Fan) sent me this photo the other day and I plan to print it and frame it. This is the day that Peter on Right, Me in the middle next to your pops and Nick on the left got to meet your dad. We ,et up on our way to the FIRST EVER RiffRaff event at Clays in Oregon back in 2009 i think.

Old 12-02-2013, 01:21 AM
4inchlovin
Post Fiend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by weekendwarriorfsw32
I know I am really late on the responce to this Nolan but wow that picture brought back a wave of memories. That was the trip that started it all for me. I can honestly say that I would not be where I am today in life if it wasn't for that trip as crazy as that sounds. I just am happy to say that I was lucky to know Robin as well as I did.

Better late then never huh? Hey Nick how old were you in that picture???

Old 01-22-2014, 11:23 AM
SpringerPop
Hotshot

Received 188 Likes on 112 Posts
Well, gang, it's been a year since we lost Robin, and I just wanted to commemorate it here.

Seems like only yesterday that we got the shocking news.

Life's short, hug your wife and kids..........

Pop

Old 01-22-2014, 11:37 AM
Stewart_H
Super Moderator
Received 86 Likes on 79 Posts
I meant to pop this thread back to the top before I went to bed last night. Thanks for doing so, Marv.

Stewart

Old 01-22-2014, 12:38 PM
damons
Elder User
It's unbelievable it's been a year, I miss you Brother Robin.........

Old 01-22-2014, 12:38 PM
Bonanza35
Lead Driver

Received 140 Likes on 100 Posts
Great to remember a good friend. Life is precious!

Old 01-22-2014, 09:16 PM
HKusp
Lead Driver
Received 26 Likes on 20 Posts
Wow. I realized it was coming up, but man it went fast. This life is but a wisp of smoke.

Old 01-23-2014, 12:58 AM
4inchlovin
Post Fiend

Ya hard to believe its been a year... wow

Old 01-23-2014, 07:32 AM
BadDogKuzz
Postmaster
Originally Posted by SpringerPop
Well, gang, it's been a year since we lost Robin, and I just wanted to commemorate it here.

Life's short, hug your wife and kids..........

Pop
Amen to that brother !! It is hard to believe it has already been an other trip around the sun.

Old 01-27-2014, 10:44 PM
8tsixt
Elder User
Rest in peace.

Old 01-27-2014, 10:47 PM
sand_fiend
Laughing Gas
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Wow.. Has it really been a year already !!!!

Old 01-28-2014, 12:28 AM
87 F-150 I6
Posting Guru
I didn't see this thread till now, haven't been the most active for the past few years due to work. I'm sadden by this news (late, I know) but still the same sad to hear we lost Robin. He helped me a few times with question I had via PM promptly and with 100% accurate info. A true FTE brother, his knowledge and willingness to help out will not be forgotten.

Old 02-15-2014, 02:48 PM
nlemerise
Logistics Pro
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by SpringerPop

Pop
Wow, I do NOT believe it has been a year...and no truer words have ever been said "Life's short, hug your wife and kids.........."

Quick Reply: PaysonPSD.... Lost a brother today.