Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > Oklahoma Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Oklahoma Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Gary Lewis

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-02-2013, 12:11 PM
Junior User
Garage is empty, add now

Alleneoc is starting off with a positive reputation.
Hello and Happy New year

I have been on there for a while and guess I should interludes myself to you follow OKIEs. I live in south central Oklahoma and have a 89 F350 CCLB 4x4. it's a good truck I'm working on doing a 92 front end swap went I heal up from my back tumor. I have the parts just they tell me not to lift anything over 10 lbs. right now. the truck is in very good shape for a 89 no rust on dents. I'm also looking for some factory mag type wheels and a bigger tire like around a 305 or 315.

My truck is to big for trail rides but we like to run the river around here.
Old 01-03-2013, 09:24 AM
FTE Chapter Leader
Garage is empty, add now

Gary Lewis is a splendid one to beholdGary Lewis is a splendid one to beholdGary Lewis is a splendid one to beholdGary Lewis is a splendid one to beholdGary Lewis is a splendid one to beholdGary Lewis is a splendid one to beholdGary Lewis is a splendid one to beholdGary Lewis is a splendid one to behold
Thanks for the intro. Sorry to hear about the tumor, but please follow the doctor's orders and heal up. Quickly.

Your request to join the only FTE chapter that is OK has been approved.
Old 01-03-2013, 09:24 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > Oklahoma Chapter