General NON-Automotive Conversation No Political, Sexual or Religious topics please.

A Plug For A Great Salesman!

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2012, 04:11 AM
soupy1957
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A Plug For A Great Salesman!

I don't usually put a plug in for a local Dealership, but I will here.......

If you are in the Hamden, CT area, and are looking for your next F-150 (or any other Ford product for that matter), I highly recommend that you seek out "Colby," at Bob Thomas Ford, on Dixwell Avenue.

Colby takes your case like he's your own son, and stays on things until HE'S satisfied. Your concerns become his, and he really WORKS for the best end result.

Here's a young man that truly "goes the extra mile" and brings expertise to the table, with regard to his knowledge of the existing Inventory and Ford products in general.

He's respectful, to the point, and tells it like it is, while showing no partiality and no distraction. A real refreshing person to work with, from a buyers point of view.

You can buy a Ford just about anywhere, but you'll never have a better experience here in this area, than working with Colby!!

Perhaps you have had as great an experience as I have had, and would like a chance to give a "shout out" to a particular person (Sales, Service). Here's YOUR chance to chime in with YOUR story.

http://www.bobthomasford.com

-Soupy1957