Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Illinois Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Illinois Chapter Join Chapter Leader: KOESTNER

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-26-2012, 10:49 PM
Postmaster

BobbyDiesel71 has a very good reputation on FTE.BobbyDiesel71 has a very good reputation on FTE.BobbyDiesel71 has a very good reputation on FTE.
Nominations/Volunteers for NEW Chapter Leader!

Hello to all ILLINOIS FTE members:

Before posting in this thread please review the following links, as they will likely answer any questions you may have regarding the position and the election procedure:

Chapter Guidelines: http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/763551-chapter-guidelines-revised-and-restated-august-1-2008-a.html

Chapter Leader Guidelines: http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/763719-chapter-leader-guidelines-revised-and-restated-august-1-2008-a.html

If you have a question that's not answered in the previous links, feel free to post it in this thread or send a pm to George (glruff)

Here are the ground rules for this thread:

1) Before nominating someone, be certain that they will accept the position.

2) Volunteers/Nominees please introduce yourself, provide a brief detail of what you do, where you live, and add your first name to your signature (if it isn't already there).

3) You must be a Illinois Chapter member and Illinois resident to make a nomination or volunteer for the position.

4) Participation in this thread is limited to Illinois Chapter resident members and site staff.

5) As this is an "official chapter business" type thread, I'd like to ask you to please keep it on topic. Any off topic postings in this thread will be removed

Thanks,
bobby g
02 F-350 lariat srw,supercab longbed 4x4 FX4
[i][color=blue]Transgo Tugger II, TRU-COOL 4739, AFE stage II intake, Bully Dog 5" turbo back exhaust

Last edited by glruff; 11-27-2012 at 03:00 AM.
Old 11-29-2012, 08:25 PM
Illinois Chapter LDR

KOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputation
I am applying for nomination to the Illinois Chapter leader position here on FTE. My name is Rick. I am retired from Komatsu Mining Systems Inc. Am married with two grown children and three grandchildren. I have been here with FTE since April 2010. I have been a resident of Peoria for all of my life.

JOIN THE ILLINOIS CHAPTER HERE
Old 12-06-2012, 11:07 PM
Postmaster

BobbyDiesel71 has a very good reputation on FTE.BobbyDiesel71 has a very good reputation on FTE.BobbyDiesel71 has a very good reputation on FTE.
You have my endorsement Koestner!!
02 F-350 lariat srw,supercab longbed 4x4 FX4
[i][color=blue]Transgo Tugger II, TRU-COOL 4739, AFE stage II intake, Bully Dog 5" turbo back exhaust
Old 01-01-2013, 10:04 PM
Admin Emeritus

SteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputation
Nominations are now closed.

Congratulations Rick, you da man
Join our Chapter *HERE*
9/21/54 - 9/25/09
Old 01-01-2013, 10:04 PM
Closed Thread

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Illinois Chapter