Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Diesel > Competition
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Competition Diesel racing, sleds, dynos, power tuning and max performance.

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-19-2012, 02:05 AM
Elder User

Nsaan has a great reputation on FTE.Nsaan has a great reputation on FTE.Nsaan has a great reputation on FTE.Nsaan has a great reputation on FTE.Nsaan has a great reputation on FTE.
Reliable Diesel Drags November 3rd 2012 @ Speedworld Dragstrip in Arizona.

Hey all my friends diesel shop has been putting on a Diesel Drag event for the people in the Phoenix Arizona Area. This is the second year they have done it. This year everyone said they wanted a second race later in the year. The info for the event is below.

It is a lot of fun to run your trucks down the strip. Where else can you bracket race diesels. One thing to make sure it that your truck is REALLY CLEAN underneath. They tend to get really upset when you roll though the water box and then drop mud and dirt on the track for some reason.
Hers 2000 Excursion 7.3 4x4 4inch lift 33's RR inserts, boots, bellowed uppipes 4" turbo back exhaust
A.E. Domestic Bundle. (Ford, Dodge, Chevy)
Old 10-26-2012, 01:27 AM
Elder User

Nsaan has a great reputation on FTE.Nsaan has a great reputation on FTE.Nsaan has a great reputation on FTE.Nsaan has a great reputation on FTE.Nsaan has a great reputation on FTE.
I have heard that Strictly Diesel will be bringing out their 7.3 Race truck, that will be fun to see run. They will also be doing a collection for Toys for Tots there.
Hers 2000 Excursion 7.3 4x4 4inch lift 33's RR inserts, boots, bellowed uppipes 4" turbo back exhaust
Old 11-04-2012, 01:20 PM
Admin Emeritus

SteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputation
Did you happen to notice what Strictly's truck ran?
Join our Chapter *HERE*
9/21/54 - 9/25/09
Old 11-04-2012, 11:59 PM
Elder User

I was not able to make it there, my wife had to work and took the Excursion, and my Cummins had just ate the clutch the weekend before, I tried driving it today thinking it was just the master/slave assembly and I am pretty sure it either broke an input shaft or grenaded the center of my 13.25 South Bend Con Fe clutch disk. Either way it was not making the 70 mile one way drive to the speedworld Saturday with my 3 kids. I heard the fastest pass of the day was in the 12's though.
Old 11-04-2012, 11:59 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Diesel > Competition