Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Wyoming Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Wyoming Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: coolbeans

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-01-2012, 12:03 PM
Wyoming Chapter LDR

coolbeans has much to be proud ofcoolbeans has much to be proud ofcoolbeans has much to be proud ofcoolbeans has much to be proud ofcoolbeans has much to be proud ofcoolbeans has much to be proud ofcoolbeans has much to be proud ofcoolbeans has much to be proud ofcoolbeans has much to be proud of
Wyoming's September BS Thread !

Good Morning Everyone! I hope all of you are having a great Labor Day weekend! The annual Rendezvous is here, and of course, it has brought the rain with it, so we are having a very soggy saturday..LOL!
'53 F-100 50th Anniversary, reborn by Count's Kustoms
'13 Fun Finder 215WSK
Old 09-03-2012, 07:04 AM
New User

gojo83 is starting off with a positive reputation.
let the rain come we need it badly and I love the smell of fresh rain. Have a great holiday I am working all weekend... yay for holiday pay
Old 09-03-2012, 11:49 AM
Wyoming Chapter LDR

coolbeans has much to be proud ofcoolbeans has much to be proud ofcoolbeans has much to be proud ofcoolbeans has much to be proud ofcoolbeans has much to be proud ofcoolbeans has much to be proud ofcoolbeans has much to be proud ofcoolbeans has much to be proud ofcoolbeans has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by gojo83 View Post
let the rain come we need it badly and I love the smell of fresh rain. Have a great holiday I am working all weekend... yay for holiday pay
Yeah, the smell of rain is cool, we have sagebrush everywhere around here,
its great to go out into the desert during the rain season, and smell all that wet sagebrush!
'13 Fun Finder 215WSK
Old 09-04-2012, 04:16 AM
New User

gojo83 is starting off with a positive reputation.
wish it would rain or at least snow good this winter we need the water and i love playing in the snow esp now that I got a bullet proof trans in the truck
Old 09-04-2012, 09:18 AM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation
Good morning Wyoming , hope you all had a great holiday weekend!!
Pat W. Chapter Forums Moderator and Official #1 Slackmaster/ Avid Hater of all things wintery
2006 F-250 "Black" ARP studs, EGR delete, SCT tuner
1967 F-100 Project thread

RIP SteveBricks-We'll miss you, bud. CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE NEBRASKA CHAPTER!
Old 09-05-2012, 09:38 AM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation
Good morning Wyoming, happy Hump Day!
Pat W. Chapter Forums Moderator and Official #1 Slackmaster/ Avid Hater of all things wintery

Old 09-06-2012, 12:40 AM
Wyoming Chapter LDR

Good Evening Everyone! Happy Wednesday!
Well, went to Counts in Las Vegas today, and they are going to do my truck!!
And, I gotta get home and dig it out of the garage, pull the eng and trans, get all the junk out of the cab, and get it down there!! I have a whole lot of work ahead of me, LOL!!
'13 Fun Finder 215WSK
Old 09-06-2012, 09:15 AM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

Good morning Wyoming, happy Thursday! Lanny, that is so cool! I love his tv show!

Old 09-07-2012, 09:31 AM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

Good morning Wyoming, welcome to Friday!

Old 09-07-2012, 05:00 PM
New User

DustinJKinney is starting off with a positive reputation.
Is the Wyoming chapter made up of two guys, one of which seems to be from Nebraska?
Old 09-08-2012, 11:33 PM
Wyoming Chapter LDR

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97nukeford View Post
Good morning Wyoming, happy Thursday! Lanny, that is so cool! I love his tv show!
Thanks Pat! The wife and I are so excited!!!
'13 Fun Finder 215WSK
Old 09-09-2012, 12:09 AM
Wyoming Chapter LDR

Quote:
Originally Posted by DustinJKinney View Post
Is the Wyoming chapter made up of two guys, one of which seems to be from Nebraska?
Howdy Dustin! Welcome to FTE!
And welcome to the Wyoming Chapter! What kind of truck do ya have? Any plans for it, and pretty soon we hope to see pics of it! Hang around, feel free to join in, and hopefully, you'll consider becoming a chapter member soon!! And don't forget to visit all the other chapters and say howdy!, there's lots of great people with great info out there in FTE land!
'13 Fun Finder 215WSK
Old 09-09-2012, 02:04 AM
New User

DustinJKinney is starting off with a positive reputation.
I look forward to leaning a bit from the whole few community. I have a 65 f100 custom cab long box 352 three speed with overdrive. I just finished full rebuild on the engine the tranny and a donor are apart on the bench and every thing from the firewall up is stripped and slowly getting cleaned for reassembly. I am slowly learning just how far down the rabbit hole one can go. Keep thinking I might be far enough tensions how talk myself a little further. Its al good fun though.
Old 09-09-2012, 11:42 AM
Wyoming Chapter LDR

Quote:
I look forward to leaning a bit from the whole few community. I have a 65 f100 custom cab long box 352 three speed with overdrive. I just finished full rebuild on the engine the tranny and a donor are apart on the bench and every thing from the firewall up is stripped and slowly getting cleaned for reassembly. I am slowly learning just how far down the rabbit hole one can go. Keep thinking I might be far enough tensions how talk myself a little further. Its al good fun though.
I was 22 yrs old, I had a 65 f100 with the 300 six.. I went to a speed shop and put a custom floor shifter in. That sure was a running truck!! And no worries!!, I wear the crown on meaning one thing, yet it comes out waayy different! LOL!
'13 Fun Finder 215WSK
Old 09-10-2012, 09:26 AM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

Good morning Wyoming, hope the weekend went well!

Quote:
Yeah, you'd kind of think that, by looking at this thread, woudln't you! I've lived in Wyoming, so I'm allowed in!

Old 09-10-2012, 09:26 AM