6.7L Power Stroke Diesel 2011-current Ford Powerstroke 6.7 L turbo diesel engine

This is prolly a 1 page thread at most

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2016, 08:47 PM
golfmedik
Lead Driver
Received 83 Likes on 16 Posts
Originally Posted by Sailor_Roy
Of Course.......

"Nothing" Days are good for you..........By order of Doc Roy...

Part Number......link......Please.
Here are the bulbs I've ordered so far.

For the outside porch light and light under the work light on the driver's side
Amazon.com: Brightech - 2nd Generation BA15s LED Light Bulb Replacement - Warm White Color- Single Contact Bayonet Base - 10-30V DC - Replaces #1156 1141 1073 1093 1129 93 - New and Improved Design for Greatest Efficiency: Automotive Amazon.com: Brightech - 2nd Generation BA15s LED Light Bulb Replacement - Warm White Color- Single Contact Bayonet Base - 10-30V DC - Replaces #1156 1141 1073 1093 1129 93 - New and Improved Design for Greatest Efficiency: Automotive

For the light over the kitchen table.
Amazon.com: GRV Ba15d 1142 High Power Car LED Bulb 24-5050SMD DC12V Warm White Pack of 10: Automotive Amazon.com: GRV Ba15d 1142 High Power Car LED Bulb 24-5050SMD DC12V Warm White Pack of 10: Automotive

For the lights in the basement areas, front and rear. Best way I've found to get them in is to hold them snug with a pair of needle nose around the high part of the base.
Amazon.com: GRV T10 921 194 24-3528 SMD LED Bulb lamp Super Bright Warm White DC 12V Pack of 10: Automotive Amazon.com: GRV T10 921 194 24-3528 SMD LED Bulb lamp Super Bright Warm White DC 12V Pack of 10: Automotive

I haven't ventured into the ceiling fan yet to see what type bulb is in there. but I'll post when I do.

Old 05-02-2016, 08:57 PM
Sailor Roy
FTE Chapter Leader

Received 3,998 Likes on 1,600 Posts
Originally Posted by golfmedik
Here are the bulbs I've ordered so far.

I haven't ventured into the ceiling fan yet to see what type bulb is in there. but I'll post when I do.
The ceiling fan is 120VAC. That is what I was told........

Thank You for the LED Info.....Most Kind !!

Old 05-02-2016, 09:15 PM
Desert Don
Lead Driver
Received 4,630 Likes on 1,644 Posts
Good evening, crew!
Hey, Roy, snooping around on the net this evening, and just thought I would let you know that AZ does not have ALL the creepy crawley critters in the country!

Northern Scorpion - Montana Field Guide
Have a great evening, guys!

Old 05-02-2016, 09:23 PM
Ferguson65
Logistics Pro
Received 200 Likes on 85 Posts
My first thought on seeing the brakes lights was "what the f***!" Even small travel trailers have LED lights!
Pics when available please.

LOL. That's pretty lame for such a high end trailer. Mine has all LED lights inside..............But all the running lights are incandescent. The taillights are rally lame on mine. Been contemplating adding some on the sides of the ramp door. Think Rodney's trailer has the LED's there. Just another wish to add to the list.

Tim, that's a nice tractor. Gross overkill for what I'd need here. But I like overkill!

Darren, that's a bit different from my 10/22! But it looks like fun. I've holstered shooting since ammo went nuts after Sandy Hook.

Doug, good to hear your rain has slowed and things seem to be going in a better direction for you. Just make sure not to get Bear stuck trying to get the mower out! Don't want to see you have to use Jodi's Chebby to try to get the mess out!

Dave, I love that sign! We've been up and down here. Looking like low 60's and rainy all this week. Yay.

Old 05-02-2016, 09:27 PM
Sailor Roy
FTE Chapter Leader

Originally Posted by 99150
Good evening, crew!
Hey, Roy, snooping around on the net this evening, and just thought I would let you know that AZ does not have ALL the creepy crawley critters in the country!

Northern Scorpion - Montana Field Guide
Have a great evening, guys!
Interesting.......I have not seen any here.

They were all over the place in Fallon NV.........

Old 05-03-2016, 12:10 AM
Dakster
Lead Driver
Received 111 Likes on 37 Posts
Roy, tell Lynn she doesn't look a day over 35...

Funny thing, the one property I am looking at has a large tractor on it, I can't tell what it is by the pictures because all you can see is a yellow arm... Wonder if it is included with the house...

Might have to paint it green or orange just to make the blog happy...

With as much driveway or yard as this place has, a plow will be required.

Old 05-03-2016, 04:14 AM
golfmedik
Lead Driver
Received 83 Likes on 16 Posts
Morning guys. Not much sleep last night. Gonna be another busy day. Remember, I thought yesterday would be great as I had nothing planned to do? Yeah right!!!

I too am anxiously awaiting to see which lights Roy put on his camper as I HATE the ones that came on it!
Later guys!

Old 05-03-2016, 05:34 AM
EO2SeaBee
Hotshot
Received 95 Likes on 45 Posts
Howdy Monty. Since misery loves company, I'm pleased to learn that I'm not the only one who slept for crap last night. Just hope the day passes quickly. Good luck with getting proper diagnosis and repair to the RV. Stupid crap like that really frustrates me.

Scott, before I would hook up the GMC to Bear for a tug, I would stretch a crapload of rachet straps out and try my best to pull that way. It would be too embarrassing to have a 2wd GMC pull me out. I tried really hard to bury Bear on Day 1 at the new place and we hadn't even officially moved in yet. Thankfully, he still got out under his own power, but I had to work it a bit.

A nice cool front blew in here yesterday and brought pleasant temps and low humidity. It looks like the decent weather may even hold out for the weekend. It was 57° this morning, as opposed to 77° yesterday morning when I left for work.

Roy, happy birthday to Lynn. I'm sure you meant "21" not "102". Don't want to see you having to go to the hospital for getting your butt whupped by your wife. Of course, you would try to tell us you just fell down the stairs or something, but we would know the truth.

While walking around in my front yard yesterday evening after getting home from work, I noticed something in my front pond I had never previously seen. I have baby catfish, which means I have a mamma and daddy catfish as well. I might have to do some fishing on my days off.

They were gathered up where the aeration pump returns to the pond for some reason.

Gerry, Andre, Don, Dave, Dak, Tims, Matt and all, have a wonderful and safe day.

Old 05-03-2016, 05:45 AM
BIGTRUCKBIGRV
Posting Guru
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Morning guys. Not much sleep last night. Gonna be another busy day. Remember, I thought yesterday would be great as I had nothing planned to do? Yeah right!!!

I too am anxiously awaiting to see which lights Roy put on his camper as I HATE the ones that came on it!
Later guys!
Morning Monty. Not sure if you remember, but I replaced the taillights on my old travel trailer with LED lights from Amazon. I removed them after trading it in and installed them on my fifth wheel. Here is the video I posted a while back. I am lucky that, other than the taillights, and a few outside lights, everything else is LED on my rig.

Old 05-03-2016, 05:47 AM
Jigger2020
FTE Legend
Received 5,160 Likes on 1,689 Posts
Doug I hope you like to eat catfish, they're so ugly

have a good day Doug n all

Old 05-03-2016, 06:03 AM
EO2SeaBee
Hotshot
Received 95 Likes on 45 Posts
Mornin Gerry. I enjoy eating catfish to an extent. I really enjoy catching catfish, but I don't enjoy cleaning them. I typically either buy the ready made breaded filets at the grocery store, or order them at a seafood restaurant. I haven't eaten fresh caught catfish in a number of years.

Old 05-03-2016, 06:08 AM
BIGTRUCKBIGRV
Posting Guru
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Dave, I had it on high. When on low, couldn't feel any air at all. This unit has the new "racetrack" air conditioning. A big oval duct system with an air in each curve, or on each end. It also has the "Whisper Quiet" A/C unit. I haven't even had the front one on yet. But so far, no happy with what I've seen.
Man Monty, I need to swing by the 1 Page more often. Sorry to hear about your issues with the AC. When I was looking at the Columbus prior to purchasing our current rig, the dealer really bragged about the whisper AC units (2of them) but also told us they are a nightmare to work on because they have to be fixed from the roof and often times after removing the entire unit. Hope you get your issues resolved brother.

Old 05-03-2016, 08:15 AM
SavageNFS
Hotshot
Received 7,069 Likes on 2,217 Posts
Good morning guys!

Monty...you get that rig fixed up yet?

Doug...that's a lot of catfish!

Old 05-03-2016, 08:21 AM
Sailor Roy
FTE Chapter Leader

Later guys!
I plan to finish that today and get photos posted.......

Old 05-03-2016, 08:33 AM
System
Prolocutor
Received 1,198 Likes on 573 Posts
Hey guys, just one tip on the LED's. My trailer came with all LED's inside and out except for the pendant lights over my kitchen island. Being the mod freak that I am, I tried the same GRV LED's Monty posted from Amazon. I immediately figured out why XLR didn't use LED's in this location. They turned the warm orangeish crackle glass of my pendants to a cold yellow. Back to Amazon they went. So, while LED's are great in 99% of the locations, if you have colored glass or lenses anywhere in your RV, they may not work...

Quick Reply: This is prolly a 1 page thread at most