Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > General > Ford vs The Competition
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Ford vs The Competition Technical discussion and comparison ONLY. Trolls will not be tolerated.

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-05-2012, 08:53 AM
Junior User

hop is starting off with a positive reputation.
Mid Size SUV's

I have own explorers for 20 years and it's time for a trade. The new mid size SUV are just cars with big tires. No roof racks, if there are roof racks, there is an antenna in the middle or flimsy trim on the back stuck in the way of loading anything on top. What are the engineers thinking?

I kayak, camp, and bike. I don't want a car. so, I'm looking at the '07 to '010 models and leaning toward Explorer V8 or the 4Runner. 4x4's not necessary. I would like to hear your experience ford vs other mid size suv's. Pros and cons. Better year and models. How many miles on yours?
Old 07-05-2012, 08:53 AM