Location (State/Prov):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State/Prov):

Item Condition:

E-350 Super Duty XLT 15-Passsenger (V10, Tow Pckg, 4.30 LSD)

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2015, 06:29 AM
LittleRadio
Tuned
Received 34 Likes on 22 Posts
E-350 Super Duty XLT 15-Passsenger (V10, Tow Pckg, 4.30 LSD)

Year: 2012
Make: Ford
Model: E-350
Price: $28000
Mileage: 42000
Color: Black
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): IL
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
Color: Black
Engine: 6.8L V10

If you can find another full-size Ford van like this for less money, let's talk...

This Ford E-350 Super Duty Extended passenger van has the bullet-proof 6.8L V10, 5-spd auto, factory tow package, custom rear 4.30 LSD, rear HD Hellwig stabilizer bar and 5-Star Tuning handheld computer to allow the V10 to run on 92 octane (or return engine programming to stock). It can haul 15-passengers and tow 12,000-14,000 lbs worth of RV. There is *nothing* else on the road that can do that. Believe me, I've looked around. The only way to improve this truck is to put a Cummins diesel in it.

I've got 41,000 miles on it (this is my daily driver, so mileage will increase) and I've been running Mobil 1 5w30 synthetic. It's in excellent condition -- a few scuffs here and there, but nothing you'd really notice. It's got power everything, CD/MP3/Stereo/Sirius, rear back-up camera, tinted windows, clamshell side cargo doors, removable bench seats (4 of them), rear bumper sensors, Microsoft Sync with iPhone integration, Prodigy P3 brake controller, tinted windows, rear A/C.

In spite of its "tow configuration," I haven't really done as much towing with it as I thought I would... which is one of the reasons why I'm willing to part with it. It's only towed an RV travel trailer twice (and both times, it performed awesomely). And most of the time it's on the road, it's just me in the driver's seat.

It's Black CCM with a gloss white roof (to reflect heat in summertime). It's got a beige cloth interior with black rubber flooring throughout. (Easy cleaning if you've got rug rats!).

There is not another full-size van like this on the planet. Seriously. If you can find one with a V10 and similarly equipped for less, shoot me the link and we'll talk turkey. FWIW, there are plenty of 5.4L V8 E-350s out there without the factory tow package, and with their stock 3.73 rear diff, they are pretty much overmatched with trailers weighing more than 7,500 lbs. Thx