Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Tennessee Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Tennessee Chapter Join Chapter Leader: Neal 97 250

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-27-2012, 08:20 PM
Postmaster

Customcab has a very good reputation on FTE.Customcab has a very good reputation on FTE.Customcab has a very good reputation on FTE.Customcab has a very good reputation on FTE.
All gave some; some gave All!

Let us remember our fallen soldiers this weekend! And prayers for their families!
57 F100 SWB 351C/FMX; (Big Window)
65 Flairside SWB "Wife truck" (300/AOD)
62 F100 SWB 302/C6 (orphan box) Old Skool build
Old 05-28-2012, 06:39 AM
Posting Guru

Fifty4F100 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Fifty4F100 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Amen!

Thank you Dutch for your service. I hope everything good comes your way today.

Thank you to my nephew Chris who is still serving today!!
06 Saturn Vue
03 Nissan Altima
54 F100 (sold! at least the MH has a Ford V10)
Old 05-28-2012, 08:00 AM
Postmaster

macgiobuin has a great reputation on FTE.macgiobuin has a great reputation on FTE.macgiobuin has a great reputation on FTE.macgiobuin has a great reputation on FTE.
As you enjoy your freedom this long, holiday weekend, please take time to remember those who sacrificed everything so you could enjoy all the freedon that liberty brings.

"Look back in history to read the names of our famous veterans. Their selfless sacrifice paved the way for our continued freedom. Our children can gain inspiration by reading about the sacrifices of our honorable veterans. Let us sow the seeds of equality and unity in the minds of our children and teach them to cherish their freedom. Let us also teach them the merits of voluntary service and sacrifice. No sacrifice is too small for acknowledgment, and nobody is greater than a patriot."---Mark Twain
Old 05-29-2012, 10:19 PM
Senior User

The Confederate is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
http://www.facebook.com/TheConfederate
I second remembering our fallen soldiers yesterday. But also, I would request if you didn't, remember now our fallen Confederate soldiers as well. They fought and died to preserve the Constitution as our founding fathers wrote it, limiting Federal power and giving each state sovereignty within its own borders. This is an issue we face even today, as political and Federal power rip our country apart. Remember our fighting men both USA and CSA!!! They are ALL American and what we are truly about!!
Old 06-19-2012, 09:56 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Greywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputation
We do what we do - and did what we did - often without knowing the full implications.

But in our hearts we never EVER want the horrors of war to come home to our innocent families. IF THAT IS WHAT IT TAKES - I would gladly spend my life to protect my own.

And that was the same in the "War Between the States" as it has been in every single conflict we have ever been involved with, INCLUDING the war with the English Empire!

The common soldier or sailor may be a "Piece of Work"

But in our hearts - we all fought for SOMETHING...

Let it rest so...
Old 06-19-2012, 09:56 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Tennessee Chapter