Arkansas Chapter Join Chapter Leader: Kramercd

May Chat/All Topic thread

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2012, 09:18 AM
tojoski
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by cookie88
Thought about that, but I'd have to build 2500 feet of fence that would keep goats in and coyotes out. Plus a driveway gate. Not terribly interested in parting with that $$
And.. I can see your mouth drop now the 1st time you come out the door and there's 3 goats on the hood of ole blue.

Everyone got big memorial day plans? I'd like to go out on the lake but I bet its crazy busy this weekend.

Old 05-23-2012, 12:36 PM
zhilton
Postmaster
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Is it too much to ask to sleep most of the day since I'm out most of the night at work? It's almost like everyone knows I'm home today...so lets go bug Zack for this or that since he's not working today. I think the next week I have to work nights...I'm going to set the 5th wheel up somewhere that I can get some sleep.
Not terribly interested in parting with that $$
Sounds like your going to have to part with money one way or another. The question is, which way would cost you less in the end?
Originally Posted by tojoski
Everyone got big memorial day plans? I'd like to go out on the lake but I bet its crazy busy this weekend.
The boss is working Saturday, so may take the kids to see the Avengers...or at least the oldest. The rodeo starts Monday, figuring I'll take the kids down to see the parade on Monday. Don't think we'll make opening night...but who knows. One thing is for sure, I won't be near a state park...especially one with water. Too many folks to suit me. Learned that years ago when we'd go to my grandmother's who lived at Heber Springs.

Old 05-23-2012, 07:33 PM
cookie88
Hotshot
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by zhilton
Sounds like your going to have to part with money one way or another. The question is, which way would cost you less in the end?
I like cow more than goat...... and I like big power equipment more than little power equipment.

Originally Posted by tojoski
Crazy is an understatement. The only thing I'm doing with my boat this weekend is getting it cleaned up so I can put a for sale sign on it.

Old 05-25-2012, 03:49 AM
zhilton
Postmaster
One more day of nights this week. Some folks around the homestead haven't been too happy with me working nights this week.
I like cow more than goat...... and I like big power equipment more than little power equipment.
And who doesn't like big power equipment to "play" with? Why do you think I'm an engineer? That's right...I get to run 4400 hp turbocharged diesel engines. Though lately this new gig I'm working keeps me in the rail yard and those locomotives are only 2,000 hp. But they still scream when you open the throttle all the way

Old 05-25-2012, 10:24 AM
Will P.
Senior User
I know about those nights! I have two more this week. Nights aren't so bad when the kids are in school.

Old 05-25-2012, 12:35 PM
zhilton
Postmaster
Originally Posted by Will P.
I know about those nights! I have two more this week. Nights aren't so bad when the kids are in school.
Yeah, Ft. Smith schools are finishing up their school year today. The wife and I are feeling old today...the oldest is finishing up the 6th grade. We're going to have a Jr. High monster in the house soon.

Old 05-27-2012, 10:35 AM
Will P.
Senior User
I already have one in JH and the oldest boy will be next year. My daughter will be in 8th grade, my oldest son will be in 6th grade, and my youngest son will be in 3rd grade.

Old 05-27-2012, 12:18 PM
zhilton
Postmaster
Originally Posted by Will P.
I already have one in JH and the oldest boy will be next year. My daughter will be in 8th grade, my oldest son will be in 6th grade, and my youngest son will be in 3rd grade.
Will I didn't think your kids were that old. Though I guess it has been a couple of years since we meet.

Old 05-28-2012, 07:56 AM
zhilton
Postmaster
Happy Memorial Day to our fallen heroes.

Old 05-28-2012, 09:24 AM
DRRXR
Post Fiend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Good Morning Everyone

If you have not shaken a active service duty or Vets hand; today would be a great day to do that. Then give someone a smile after all they are about the only things left that are free.

Now hmmmm guest that yard out there is not going to mow itself, Oh well better get started. But after that its adult beverage time and the pits gets fired up.
See ya and remember the smiles.

Old 05-31-2012, 02:58 PM
zhilton
Postmaster
Hey Scott, should a 7.3L owner/driver be slightly concerned with something like this:
(Number six piston)

Old 05-31-2012, 09:19 PM
BigAlsPSD
Post Fiend
Can't see the pics personally Zack, but is this Sean's truck?

Old 05-31-2012, 09:20 PM
BigAlsPSD
Post Fiend
Here was my #3

Old 05-31-2012, 09:28 PM
Will P.
Senior User
Holy Cats Batman! That can't be good!

Old 05-31-2012, 10:13 PM
cookie88