Nevada Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:67 Olfthfl

Nevada May BS Thread

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2012, 09:56 AM
oldmongo
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Just sharing this

Mat... please remember it's a gun, not a camera, there is just a little targeting difference !!!! LOL Where is the range you are using ?
To my FTE friends... have an outstanding day !!!

I didn't have a very good yesterday... I lost a very special friend and former employer from my years in the San Diego area. Junior Seau allegedly took his own life ... waiting for the final reports. I worked security for his events and at his restaurant. This unique opportunity gave me the chance to become involved with his entire family and assist in the work of the Seau Foundation in San Diego. He was a great football player, and a better human being. We may never know exactly why it happened ...... Hey Buddy you will be missed by all ... R.I.P Junior
Sorry , FTE but I had to get it out

Old 05-03-2012, 05:17 PM
67gt351
Post Fiend

Good afternoon Nevada ! Have a good one All

Old 05-03-2012, 09:15 PM
jarod17
Posting Guru
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Good afternoon everyone. Sorry to hear about your loss Mongo.

Well, I pretty much have my RV cleaned out. Just have to take a load to storage tomorrow. Next step is to clean out storage. That's going to be a chore of it's own. But, I have a battle plan. I am going to sort everything in the following categories:

1; Truck parts
2; Car parts
3; Tools
4; Books & Movies
5; Electronics & Computer parts

Everything else will be donated or tossed.

Found out that the house I was trying for is back on the market with a reduced price of $77,000. It needs new appliances, flooring, and has water damage. The realtor said FHA will not approve a loan for the house so it has to be a cash only sale. The repair work is no problem for me as long as the water damage did not cause mold to grow. But the bank is not likely to approve a loan for it Oh well. Back to the drawing board. Unless someone can give me a loan

Old 05-04-2012, 04:52 AM
67gt351
Post Fiend

TGIF Nevada

Old 05-04-2012, 04:53 AM
sddesigns
Super Moderator

Received 150 Likes on 122 Posts
Good Morning and TGIF!

Old 05-04-2012, 05:15 AM
X_Hemi_Guy
Hotshot
Received 16 Likes on 9 Posts
Morning Nevada!

Well Friday is upon us...and that means one thing...weekend tasks are ahead! LOL

Have a great day everyone!

Joe.

Old 05-04-2012, 05:41 AM
Jigger2020
FTE Legend
Received 5,220 Likes on 1,703 Posts
Thank God its Friday, hava good one.....

Old 05-04-2012, 08:04 AM
67nukeford
Super Moderator
Received 224 Likes on 182 Posts
Good morning Nevada truck fans, happy Friday!!

Old 05-04-2012, 08:32 AM
67 Olfthfl
Nevada Chapter LDR

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Goodmorning & Happy Friday!

Hopefully everyone will have a fun Cinco de Miyo & be safe out the there.
The cops will be out in force, so be careful!
Have a great day.

Old 05-04-2012, 08:42 AM
67nukeford
Super Moderator
Received 224 Likes on 182 Posts
Good morning Donna, and a wonderful Friday to you!

Old 05-04-2012, 09:13 AM
oldmongo
Elder User
Thumbs up Welcome to Friday

Here we are about to enter a beautiful spring weekend... a great time for your projects or to hold down the lawn chairs. The cops will be out there trying to keep us safe on the road ... Party smart and safe and remember, IF you are going to have "HOT,SMOKIN bbq" be sure to use a "CONDIMENT " for added happiness !!! Have a GREAT "FTE" weekend !!! Dave

Old 05-04-2012, 11:58 AM
Nighteyez
FTE Chapter Leader

Received 130 Likes on 125 Posts
LOL too cool. Happy Friday Nevada! Have a great and safe weekend!

Jim

Old 05-04-2012, 02:21 PM
jarod17
Posting Guru
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Good afternoon everyone. Friday for y'all means Monday for me. Enjoy the weekend everyone.

Hopefully we will get some good tippers this weekend and I will make some money.

Old 05-04-2012, 02:42 PM
67 Olfthfl
Nevada Chapter LDR

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by oldmongo
Mat... please remember it's a gun, not a camera, there is just a little targeting difference !!!! LOL Where is the range you are using ?
To my FTE friends... have an outstanding day !!!

I didn't have a very good yesterday... I lost a very special friend and former employer from my years in the San Diego area. Junior Seau allegedly took his own life ... waiting for the final reports. I worked security for his events and at his restaurant. This unique opportunity gave me the chance to become involved with his entire family and assist in the work of the Seau Foundation in San Diego. He was a great football player, and a better human being. We may never know exactly why it happened ...... Hey Buddy you will be missed by all ... R.I.P Junior
Sorry , FTE but I had to get it out
Sorry to hear about the loss of your friend. That's so sad! My condolences to you & his family as well.

Old 05-04-2012, 06:28 PM
R1_Demon
Elder User
Dave - Sorry to hear about Junior. That's sad. I always really liked him as a player as well and one of my friends also knew him (he lives in SD).

As for the course, I took it at Discount Firearms+Ammo. AWESOME instructor (J. Chapin)! He was great to work with and be instructed by. Great guy. I ended up scoring a 298 out of 300 for my qualification score (that's a 99.3333%). Ya, I was pissed that I didn't score a perfect 300. Seriously, I was mad at myself. I've gotten over it, but I'm still going to start going back to the range again so I can get myself back to the way I used to be.

Anyway, I was called in today to have some more training, but I didn't know what the training was and I was dumb enough not to ask. So, I rode my bike in. Come to find out, it was handcuffing and PEPPER SPRAY training! Wooohooo!!! So, needless to say, my fat old **** is a bit sore from being thrown on the ground a bunch of times today during the handcuffing part of the training. I don't remember it hurting this bad last time I did handcuffing training. LOL

Then it was on to pepper spray. Oh joy! LOL I've done it twice before, but, of course, I'm not certified in NV. I was just paranoid about not getting it all off of me and having it frickin' transfer to my motorcycle helmet so that when I do my trackday next Friday (11th), that it's going to irritate me when I start to sweat! Hopefully that won't be the case, but I won't know until then, I guess. Anyway, I did my pepper spray class, got sprayed in the face at close range, handcuffed my suspect while I was blind with pepper spray and then was able to decontaminate myself.

So, all in all, it was a fun day. Not saying I'll be able to move tomorrow, but it was a fun day today. LOL And I have to shoot the AMA Supercross Finals at Sam Boyd Stadium tomorrow afternoon/night.

Quick Reply: Nevada May BS Thread