Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > International Region > Australia Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Australia Chapter Join Chapter , Leader: ChunderDownUnder

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-01-2012, 08:08 AM
Elder User

Nkelly is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Nkelly is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Yo ice T and clay,love the tips

Got me 6" tips today,boy are they nice looking peice of gear,love the roll work,top job,cant wait to see how these baby's look.
And the clock is gunna look good on the work shop wall

Thanks clay..
Click the image to open in full size.

Ice T's message on the parcel made me and lyn laugh,we saving dollar by dollar,cant wait too visit you 2 and jamie and the US of A...
2005 FORD F250 7.3L, Maxxis BigHorns 35's,16x10 alloy rims,5"Procomp/Icon Vehicle Dynamics lift,AIH Delete,CCV,FRX,HPX, OCR,JW valve body,mag-hytec rear diff cover,Riffraff Billet plenums,Clays ported housing+11 blade comp wheel,Bellowed up-pipes,Garrett turbo outlet,F6 chip,Custom 4" to 5" exhaust,All from clay @ RiffRaff,BD big trans sump,Carpc got the ****,got a IPAD in the dash now
Old 05-02-2012, 05:20 AM
Posting Guru

SSSimon has a very good reputation on FTE.SSSimon has a very good reputation on FTE.SSSimon has a very good reputation on FTE.SSSimon has a very good reputation on FTE.
Got one of those tips on my truck.

A friend of mine asked if I had to check that no vagrant is sleeping in there before I started it, the exhaust is so big!

Now I just need the 4" MRBP exhaust to connect the turbo to the tip.
MODS: Hutch,ICboots,plenum inserts,IH uppies,G2WW,HPx,AIH delete,EBPV delete,hi flow outlet,CCV mod,OCR,Zoodad,6637,4" TB exhaust,JW VB,coolant filter,FRx,'05 HD lights with switch bypass relays,B20 ready fuel system(3 filters).Stratos truck seats,rear head rests,LED running lights, 285-75-16s. Gauges:EGTx2,Boost,Trans temp,Fuel pressure,Eng oil temp, Coolant temp, Edge CS, PHP tuner
NOT done: big oil, big brakes, big turbo. Next Mods? None - I'm done!
Australia: where Mechanics use spanners & Plumbers use wrenches
Old 05-02-2012, 07:03 AM
Elder User

Nkelly is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Nkelly is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Almost finished my new exhaust system.
2005 FORD F250 7.3L, Maxxis BigHorns 35's,16x10 alloy rims,5"Procomp/Icon Vehicle Dynamics lift,AIH Delete,CCV,FRX,HPX, OCR,JW valve body,mag-hytec rear diff cover,Riffraff Billet plenums,Clays ported housing+11 blade comp wheel,Bellowed up-pipes,Garrett turbo outlet,F6 chip,Custom 4" to 5" exhaust,All from clay @ RiffRaff,BD big trans sump,Carpc got the ****,got a IPAD in the dash now
Old 05-02-2012, 07:16 AM
Posting Guru

SSSimon has a very good reputation on FTE.SSSimon has a very good reputation on FTE.SSSimon has a very good reputation on FTE.SSSimon has a very good reputation on FTE.
Figured you were doing something constructive like that to order 2 vagrant's sleeping holes.
MODS: Hutch,ICboots,plenum inserts,IH uppies,G2WW,HPx,AIH delete,EBPV delete,hi flow outlet,CCV mod,OCR,Zoodad,6637,4" TB exhaust,JW VB,coolant filter,FRx,'05 HD lights with switch bypass relays,B20 ready fuel system(3 filters).Stratos truck seats,rear head rests,LED running lights, 285-75-16s. Gauges:EGTx2,Boost,Trans temp,Fuel pressure,Eng oil temp, Coolant temp, Edge CS, PHP tuner
Old 05-02-2012, 10:32 AM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

Riffraff Performance has a brilliant futureRiffraff Performance has a brilliant futureRiffraff Performance has a brilliant futureRiffraff Performance has a brilliant futureRiffraff Performance has a brilliant futureRiffraff Performance has a brilliant futureRiffraff Performance has a brilliant futureRiffraff Performance has a brilliant futureRiffraff Performance has a brilliant futureRiffraff Performance has a brilliant futureRiffraff Performance has a brilliant future
/pages/Riffraff-Diesel/103160771064 riffraffdiesel
Be sure to post up some pics when you are done.
Old 05-04-2012, 05:38 AM
Elder User

My helpers
Where do i start
Farked up,did the cut wrong,SO i had to fill weld it.
Y pipe done,also didnt like the gap so i modified the gap,then filled the gap.
Y pipe done ????
Tips were not were i wanted them,so chopped up Y pipe and re done it.
Fark it,that will do
Sounds heaps better ,and because the noise is way out back i can here my engine a lot more,i like it.
Old 05-04-2012, 05:53 AM
Posting Guru

Nice job! Where's the spare going to go?

Also, very cunning build! Any vagrants trying to sleep in those big tips will slip out due to the downward slope.

And, you got a nice set of peacocks!
Old 05-04-2012, 05:56 AM
Elder User

Inta fekkin back..

Actually im thinking of making a spare wheel spider rack for my rollbar

Next project.
Old 05-04-2012, 06:25 AM
Posting Guru

I don't like the look of those, too high etc.

Maybe a space saver - hehe just kidding

Think you've gotta be a bit more bendy with your Y pipe. Like make it more of a T and go around the spare. As it's 1 pipe splitting into 2 pipes the same diameter the gas has got twice the volume to flow into so, in theory at least, making your Y more angular shouldn't impact performance.

Spider mounts don't do much to keep the weight & centre of gravity low. Only seen one on a bit of a show truck - it had the raising side steps etc. It looked like a Paris-Dakar wanna be with no visibility out of the rear window and the cargo space severely compromised. Also the 'sports' bar on these trucks are usually only held on to the top cap of the tray by 4 bolts. I wouldn't be surprised if the weight of a spare wheel on a spider mount to the sports bar started to rip off somewhere.
Old 05-04-2012, 09:43 AM
Elder User

Anyway carrying your spare underneath,is bad when your in the bush.
Old 05-04-2012, 10:28 AM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

Riffraff Performance has a brilliant futureRiffraff Performance has a brilliant futureRiffraff Performance has a brilliant futureRiffraff Performance has a brilliant futureRiffraff Performance has a brilliant futureRiffraff Performance has a brilliant futureRiffraff Performance has a brilliant futureRiffraff Performance has a brilliant futureRiffraff Performance has a brilliant futureRiffraff Performance has a brilliant futureRiffraff Performance has a brilliant future
That looks really nice. I am impressed how evenly it came out. Great job!
Old 05-04-2012, 05:43 PM
Elder User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riffraff Performance View Post
That looks really nice. I am impressed how evenly it came out. Great job!
LOL thanks clay..

As you'd know when you do a angle cut,you only have to be 1/4" out and where the tip is its miles .
Took me 2 shots to get it where it is clay,got it in the end.

Oh and got Ice T's message about the extra package
Thank You .

hows those circlip pliers working out
Old 05-05-2012, 01:01 AM
Posting Guru

ChunderDownUnder has a great reputation on FTE.ChunderDownUnder has a great reputation on FTE.ChunderDownUnder has a great reputation on FTE.ChunderDownUnder has a great reputation on FTE.ChunderDownUnder has a great reputation on FTE.
Great job m8 they look sweeeet. how does she sound ?????
join the Australian Chapter here-Join Chapter
Old 05-05-2012, 04:11 AM
Elder User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChunderDownUnder View Post
Great job m8 they look sweeeet. how does she sound ?????
In the cockpit its quieter,i can here the engine a lot more,i like it.
Old 05-05-2012, 08:40 AM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nkelly View Post
LOL thanks clay..

As you'd know when you do a angle cut,you only have to be 1/4" out and where the tip is its miles .
Took me 2 shots to get it where it is clay,got it in the end.

Oh and got Ice T's message about the extra package
Thank You .

hows those circlip pliers working out
Awesome, I was worried it might not have made it.

Pliers have already come in handy several times. Thanks so much.
Old 05-05-2012, 08:40 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > International Region > Australia Chapter

Tags
16x10, duty, f150, ice, icon, pipe, super, wheels