Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

OLD OLD OLD Free Parts posts

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2016, 09:26 PM
Demboyz1
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sweet.. how do u get in contact with them though. Dumb question but still getting the hand of everything on here

Old 01-17-2016, 09:37 PM
72GTS
Tuned
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Not sure. I have all the limited trimming and im removing it all
I've got mine all off all ready. The holes that are left are huge so it makes since to put these on.

Old 01-18-2016, 02:55 AM
Nicmike
Veteran/Sheepdog

Received 94 Likes on 66 Posts
Up top:

go to "marketplace" then "vendor directory"

There are several dealers listed there that have better pricing than most and work with us on our parts needs. My local dealer tries to rape me on every part I get a quote on from them.

I have used Autonation Ford out of White Bear Lake, MN on several occasions and got fantastic pricing on the parts I ordered. Very reasonable shipping as well. I have also used Gaudin Ford out of Las Vegas.

Old 01-18-2016, 06:55 AM
harley4jcs
Posting Guru
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Just linking up again

Old 01-25-2016, 08:13 PM
dzldenny
Senior User

Fuel filler 2000 7.3

Hi all. Looking for a fuel filler neck to fit a 2000 7.3 Excursion. Ours has extra vent holes!

Looking for stock spare rims also. I would like to widen a set. I plan on using 2 rims to make one. I grabbed a few at a swap meet but am still short for the set.

Thanks.

Old 01-25-2016, 10:30 PM
Apocalypse
Lead Driver
Received 22 Likes on 21 Posts
Denny, I would grab a new neck if I were you. IIRC they aren't much and you might as well just replace it the once

Old 01-25-2016, 11:00 PM
JPG63
Freshman User
I'm glad you received it safely without shipping incident, I was worried about that! Hope you get years of enjoyment out of it! It was truly a pleasure and hope you contact me if I can be of ANY further assistance.

Jim G.

Old 01-26-2016, 12:23 PM
harley4jcs
Posting Guru
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by dzldenny
Hi all. Looking for a fuel filler neck to fit a 2000 7.3 Excursion. Ours has extra vent holes!

Looking for stock spare rims also. I would like to widen a set. I plan on using 2 rims to make one. I grabbed a few at a swap meet but am still short for the set.

Thanks.
You referring to the actual steel spare wheel ??

Old 01-26-2016, 04:24 PM
dzldenny
Senior User

Yes on the steel spare wheel question.

I just thought I'd check on the filler neck because I was quoted over $300. from the parts stores and told they were unavailable. I checked Advanced Auto, Oriely's, and Autozone. I was hoping someone had one off a parts doner. Seemed like a lot of coin for roughly 2 feet of pipe.

Thanks anyway.

Old 01-26-2016, 06:26 PM
Nicmike
Veteran/Sheepdog

Received 94 Likes on 66 Posts
Now I know why both the Excursions at the Gold Mine are missing the filler necks...

I thought it strange, but if they are not available anymore, it makes sense now.

Old 01-27-2016, 03:36 AM
Apocalypse
Lead Driver
Received 22 Likes on 21 Posts
I just thought I'd check on the filler neck because I was quoted over $300. from the parts stores and told they were unavailable. I checked Advanced Auto, Oriely's, and Autozone. I was hoping someone had one off a parts doner. Seemed like a lot of coin for roughly 2 feet of pipe.

Thanks anyway.
I could have sworn a few members on here had changer theirs for sub $100... If I'm wrong then I'll DEFINITELY check my local scrap yard to see if they can pull one for me for and get back to you. I had no idea it had changed

Old 01-27-2016, 08:06 PM
dzldenny
Senior User

I did buy one off of e-pay but when it came... it wasn't even close to fitting. Guess that's why it was only $85 not $300+. I may just cut them up and try to make one if I can't find the correct one.

Old 01-28-2016, 09:48 PM
Stewart_H
Super Moderator
Received 86 Likes on 79 Posts
Hi all. Looking for a fuel filler neck to fit a 2000 7.3 Excursion.
I did buy one off of e-pay but when it came... it wasn't even close to fitting.
@dzldenny

Was it one of these?

excursion gas filler neck | eBay

That's where Christina got hers.

From the tech folder: https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1...l#post14173750

Stewart

Old 01-29-2016, 12:02 PM
Eightmn
New User
So the wife is tired of these boxes sitting around. Free to a good home you pay the shipping or come pick them up in Baltimore.
Towing Mirrors

1 older rounded passenger side power heated mirror missing glass motor may be damaged, does not telescope, heating harness has been cut but can be easily repaired. Has round plug.

1 older rounded drivers side power heated mirror, good condition, telescoping, heating harness has been cut but can be easily repaired. Has round plug.

Old 01-30-2016, 01:16 PM
dzldenny
Senior User

Originally Posted by Stewart_H
@dzldenny

Was it one of these?

Stewart
Yes the one I bought was from that site but not for a gas. It said it was for the 2000 7.3 which is what we have. I read through her install (Great write up by the way.) and noticed she was working on a gas model. Maybe that was why hers fit? Even after checking the little "fitment guide" and getting the "this part fits one vehicle" thing I asked the seller a question to verify. After getting the answer of yes from the seller, I ordered. Our Ex must be a freak because the one that came is not even close to the one that is in there. The seller must have known it was wrong because when I contacted them to say it didn't fit he told me to just keep it. So... I guess I'll cut the ends off and give it the "Tim The Toolman" treatment to make it work.

Anyway, I'll let this thread get back to freebees and get back to work here. Thanks all.

Quick Reply: OLD OLD OLD Free Parts posts