Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > Maryland Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Maryland Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: jr32560

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-08-2012, 05:53 PM
Posting Legend
1995 Ford F-150

dustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputation
Please welcom jetdoc to the Md chapter

Please welcome jetdoc back into the Maryland chapter!
He was one of the original Maryland Chapter founders!
He also keeps us on the edge of our seat with his series, Maryland Outdoors, here's that link
http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/10...-outdoors.html

Glad to have ya back Doc.
Charlie slackmaster #26
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboywanabe View Post
Yes I do... I've been told on several occasions I should be on happy pills to make it possible for someone to live with me.
Old 03-08-2012, 09:37 PM
Post Fiend
Garage is empty, add now

GLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputation
Welcome Back Doc please stop in at the chat room once in a while.
[/SIGPIC]George 54 F100, 78 F150, 79 F150, 86 F250, 87 F250 Member #5 Boy you ain't Right Club Official Slackmaster #15
Old 03-09-2012, 05:15 AM
Posting Guru
Garage is empty, add now

jetdoc is a splendid one to beholdjetdoc is a splendid one to beholdjetdoc is a splendid one to beholdjetdoc is a splendid one to beholdjetdoc is a splendid one to beholdjetdoc is a splendid one to beholdjetdoc is a splendid one to behold
Thank you for the welcome. I can tell you that I was surprised to see that I was removed from the chapter list. Oh well these things happen. Just never thought it would happen at FTE. I've owned my truck since 2005, bought it used with 245k and it currently has 385k. I joined this forum back then because the 7.3 section was a wealth of knowledge and has saved me an incredible amount of money. I recently purchased a 99 Cobra and have yet to find a forum that compares to FTE.

I don't spend much time on the inter webs anymore. Between work, two girls that play every sport under the sun, school,etc etc. It leaves me very little time for anything else. For example last Saturday was the first one in six months we didn't have a practice, swim meet, game, anything. We had nothing! It was great just being able to stay home.

Again, thank you for warm welcome and am looking forward to meeting y,all in person.

Duncan
99.5 F-350 PSD 6-speed 4x4 99 Cobra Vert(mid life crisis car the wife hates) “If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.” Samuel Adams
Old 03-09-2012, 07:05 AM
Posting Legend
1995 Ford F-150

dustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputation
I can remember when my boys were that age. It was go, go, go. Now that I look back on it, I don't know how I had time to keep up with everything.
Charlie slackmaster #26
Quote:
Yes I do... I've been told on several occasions I should be on happy pills to make it possible for someone to live with me.
Old 03-09-2012, 07:11 AM
Post Fiend
Garage is empty, add now

GLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputation
Enjoy the time with your children, Duncan. They grow up so fast.
[/SIGPIC]George 54 F100, 78 F150, 79 F150, 86 F250, 87 F250 Member #5 Boy you ain't Right Club Official Slackmaster #15
Old 03-09-2012, 07:34 AM
Posting Legend
1995 Ford F-150

That's so true George. Then they bring you grandchildren to spoil and send home..............
Charlie slackmaster #26
Quote:
Old 03-09-2012, 03:02 PM
Posting Legend
2009 Ford F-150

fire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputationfire240 has a superb reputation
Welcome back.
2009 F-150 Super Cab XL 4X4 4.6L 2Valve V8 My build thread.Added: N-Fab light bar, Rigid Industries LED lights,Rough Country hidden winch mount with Rough Country 9500lb winch. 2" leveling kit from Hell Bent Steel.Up next: wheels and tires.
Big Bser number XO Slackmaster#5
Avid Winter Enthusiast!
Old 03-12-2012, 04:09 PM
Posting Legend
2005 Ford F-250

BPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputation
About time, JD..... welcome home!

2007 Arctic Fox 30' Fifth Wheel
2012 VW Passat SE TDI - SG-II (An ALL-DIESEL family)
Old 03-15-2012, 07:20 PM
Posting Guru
Garage is empty, add now

jetdoc is a splendid one to beholdjetdoc is a splendid one to beholdjetdoc is a splendid one to beholdjetdoc is a splendid one to beholdjetdoc is a splendid one to beholdjetdoc is a splendid one to beholdjetdoc is a splendid one to behold
Thanks guys!! I've spent the last couple of days under the Mustang. Had to put the kitties back on for my inspection(guy failed it) and in the process sheared off a stud on the right manifold. There is just no room under this thing. At least its warm out.

I've used gallons of pb blaster, mapp torch, even welded a new nut on it and snapped it off AGAIN!....at least i got a new welder..lol. Looks like I'm pulling the manifold this weekend. To make matter worse, I'm working seven days/week until June my part time guy quit. (I'm salary btw)..
99.5 F-350 PSD 6-speed 4x4 99 Cobra Vert(mid life crisis car the wife hates) “If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.” Samuel Adams
Old 03-15-2012, 07:23 PM
Posting Legend
1995 Ford F-150

Wow. And I was just starting to miss my fox body!

Sorry about the work schedual, let me know if you get too tired, I'll take a nap for ya!
Charlie slackmaster #26
Quote:
Old 03-15-2012, 07:46 PM
Posting Guru
Garage is empty, add now

lol...i get up at 6 with the girls in bed after midnight...i'm an ugly cuss, Lord knows i need my beauty sleep!
Old 03-15-2012, 07:47 PM
Posting Legend
1995 Ford F-150

Hahahahaha, I heard that!
Charlie slackmaster #26
Quote:
Old 03-15-2012, 07:47 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > Maryland Chapter