N. California Chapter Join Chapter , Leader: Nighteyez

NorCal Chapter Leader Volunteer/Nomination Thread

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2012, 08:42 AM
SteveBricks
FTE Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Exclamation NorCal Chapter Leader Volunteer/Nomination Thread

First off, on behalf of FTE I'd like to thank Karl for serving as NorCal chapter leader for the past 4 years. You had some big shoes to fill when you stepped up to take over for Clint, and you did a great job. Here's wishing you the best, Karl

On to the business at hand, here's how this works:

Before posting in this thread please review the following links, as they will likely answer any questions you may have regarding the position and the election procedure.

Chapter Guidelines: https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/7...-1-2008-a.html

Chapter Leader Guidelines: https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/7...-1-2008-a.html

If you have a question that's not answered in the previous links feel free to post it in this thread, or if you prefer, send a pm to George (glruff) or myself.

Other than that, here are the ground rules for this thread:

1) Before nominating someone, be certain that they will accept the position.

2) Volunteers/Nominees please introduce yourself, provide a brief detail of what you do, where you live, and add your first name to your signature (if it isn't already there).

3) You must be a NorCal chapter member to be nominated, make a nomination or volunteer for the position.

4) Since this is official chapter business, participation in this thread is limited to NorCal Chapter members and site staff.

With that, nominations are now open.

Last edited by SteveBricks; 01-31-2012 at 09:36 AM.
Old 02-01-2012, 11:23 AM
Nighteyez
FTE Chapter Leader

Received 123 Likes on 119 Posts
Okay, since this is the official chapter leader thread I officially nominate Joe F350 for the position.

Jim

Old 02-03-2012, 08:58 PM
Nighteyez
FTE Chapter Leader

After thinking about it, I have decided to nominate myself too. I think it would be a fun challenge to lead a chapter, with me currently being unemployed, gives me plenty of time to post, and monitor, and do whatever a chapter leader does.

Jim

Old 02-16-2012, 07:35 PM
glruff
Super Moderator
Received 157 Likes on 93 Posts
Originally Posted by Nighteyez
Okay, since this is the official chapter leader thread I officially nominate Joe F350 for the position.

Jim
Has Joe accepted the nomination?

If so, he needs to accept the nomination in this "official" thread and introduce himself.

Old 02-18-2012, 08:22 AM
hanklin
Hotshot
Received 684 Likes on 397 Posts
Originally Posted by Nighteyez
After thinking about it, I have decided to nominate myself too. I think it would be a fun challenge to lead a chapter, with me currently being unemployed, gives me plenty of time to post, and monitor, and do whatever a chapter leader does.

Jim
I`ll second Jim being leader

sorry I did not see this earlier

Old 02-18-2012, 12:13 PM
Nighteyez
FTE Chapter Leader

I forgot to introduce myself!.

My name is Jim, I am a seasoned citizen of 53, live on the far west side of Fresno, and grew up in Whittier, California before joining the US Air Force. After leaving the service, I moved to Anaheim until 2003 when I moved up here to Fresno. I have been a car nut since I was nine or ten years old, have owned 35 vehicles in my lifetime so far, however, most of them where Mopar vehicles (Dusters, and Darts mostly, with a couple of Chargers, and Town & Countrys of all things thrown in for good measure ). I did not become a Ford guy until the end of 2006 when I bought a 76 F-250 for $650. My hobbies are computers, photography, cars/trucks (of course) and would like to add camping and off roading to that as the funds permit.

Currently an out of work computer tech, and partially disabled, however, they both should be temporary in nature. Most my working life was spent as a security officer, 15 years unarmed, and the last 5 years armed. However, an on the job accident in 1998 pretty much ended that career as my right knee would no longer bend more than 60 degrees. So, I worked retail, and fast food jobs until getting into the computer repair tech field.

When I do get a job, and if elected, I would like to start a gtg routine like the SoCal folks do so we can put a face to the usernames, and so we can strengthen the chapter by building friendships. I believe they have one every other month. I know we here in the Northern chapter are spread out a lot farther then our SoCal brethren, so most our gtgs will be as central as possible to try and make it fair to everybody. And speaking of putting a face to the username, here is a picture of me for those who have not seen me yet.

Jim

Old 02-18-2012, 06:15 PM
hanklin
Hotshot
Received 684 Likes on 397 Posts
Gee Jim I didnt know you had red hair,lol. Nice Bronco by the way. You have my vote buddy
Awesome work on the decal!!

Old 02-18-2012, 07:07 PM
Nighteyez
FTE Chapter Leader

That pic was taken the week after Christmas I believe. Anyway, Joe, you better post up in here to make it official, otherwise I will be running against myself.

Jim

Old 03-01-2012, 07:22 AM
SteveBricks
FTE Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Based on the rules (see#2) set forth and the guidelines cited in the first post of this thread we have only one approved candidate, and that is Jim. Nominations are now closed.