Indiana Chapter Join Chapter , Leader:

Indiana's January 2012 New Year BS Thread...ring in the new year with all the BS you can muster!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2012, 05:55 AM
wildstang
VT Chapter Ldr

Received 137 Likes on 133 Posts
Good morning and have a fantastic Friday Indiana

Old 01-06-2012, 06:01 AM
nebo
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mornin' all!!

Welcome again Pat!

I always just had a down pipe after my muffler on my '85. No problems. Hope you got all settled in.....and I hope our ring leader gets you approved in the chapter soon......don't look his way when he shows up though, you may see something you don't wanna.

Old 01-06-2012, 07:20 AM
Jigger2020
FTE Legend
Received 5,160 Likes on 1,689 Posts
Good Friday Morning FTE Gang, have a great day...........

Old 01-06-2012, 08:30 AM
67nukeford
Super Moderator
Received 222 Likes on 181 Posts
Good morning Indiana, welcome to Friday!!

Old 01-06-2012, 10:04 AM
1OldFordMan
Logistics Pro

Received 26 Likes on 21 Posts
Originally Posted by nebo
Mornin' all!!

Welcome again Pat!

I always just had a down pipe after my muffler on my '85. No problems. Hope you got all settled in.....and I hope our ring leader gets you approved in the chapter soon......don't look his way when he shows up though, you may see something you don't wanna.

Thanks for the welcome everybody. Glad to know I don't need MORE exhaust work anyway. Yeah, read about your (guess I should say OUR, now) fearless leader running around in his drawers. NOT something I want to see!!

Old 01-06-2012, 10:22 AM
1OldFordMan
Logistics Pro

Need some computer help here folks. Want to correct my location, in N.W. Ind, now, not O'Fallon, mo. Went to my profile, can't find that.

Old 01-06-2012, 09:52 PM
KOESTNER
FTE Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Evening Indiana and friends! The weekend is here so get out and have some fun, before it turns cold again.

Old 01-07-2012, 06:06 AM
cbradford
Fleet Owner

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts
Good morning Indiana, time to rise and shine!

Old 01-07-2012, 06:53 AM
X_Hemi_Guy
Hotshot
Received 16 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by 1OldFordMan
Need some computer help here folks. Want to correct my location, in N.W. Ind, now, not O'Fallon, mo. Went to my profile, can't find that.

Click "User CP"...then when you get there the top most choice is "Edit Your Details"...click that one.

Once you get there scroll way down to "additional information" section and you'll see your "location"...edit it there and you should see it on your posts...

The top section also has your City/State but that isn't shown on your posts.

Hope that helps!

BTW...WELCOME to the Indiana Chapter!...go check out your welcome thread!

Joe.

Old 01-07-2012, 07:12 AM
X_Hemi_Guy
Hotshot
Morning Indiana and all of our IN friends!

Sorry I've been MIA the last couple/few days.

I traveled home on Thursday as normal but I had a teleconference when I was in the Detroit airport so no surfing time in the club...

Then yesterday was consumed with meetings catching up since that was the first time I was actually in the office since early/mid December...so everyone swarmed me with things!...but it's all good...

Hmmm...you guys won't admit to ever doing a (non-video) teleconference call in your drawers...okay...I see how you are! LOL...

So...I took Zoe's .44 rifle to get returned for warranty work...it just isn't feeding smoothly from the mag to the chamber...the guy at Gander Mountain said something like it could cost me $60 shipping!...I said how could that be?...he was just some lacky...so I got home and called Marlin directly...within 3 seconds the gal said WHAT?...she could send me instructions and a pre-paid label to return it directly...so I'm calling Gander today to talk to the gun dept. manager and if they are going to charge me...I'll go pick up the gun and ship it myself...I'm hopeful the lacky was just that...uneducated in warranty returns...

Edit: I just spoke with Gander...and the young man that took care of me last night was all wet...there's no shipping charge...everythings covered under Marlin's 5 year warranty...

Speaking of deer hunting...okay so it was me speaking of deer hunting...I want to get some salt and feed licks to put on the property for the spring/summer and then obviously remove them before hunting season...any suggestions on what type of blocks to get?...what type lasts better in the weather or do they all melt the same with rain?...I've never placed any of these out before so I'm curiuos what others have experience with...

Well...time to write out some bills...I've been in SoCal all week...man was it warm out there...I was able to enjoy the top down on the Spyder this week out there...believe me though...the weather is the ONLY thing they got going on!

Oh yeah...go check out 1OldFordMan's welcome thread and say hey!

Talk to everyone later,
Joe.

Old 01-07-2012, 08:15 AM
Jigger2020
FTE Legend
Received 5,160 Likes on 1,689 Posts
Good Saturday Morning & have a great weekend FTE IN Howdy Joe

Old 01-07-2012, 01:34 PM
1OldFordMan
Logistics Pro

Originally Posted by X_Hemi_Guy
Click "User CP"...then when you get there the top most choice is "Edit Your Details"...click that one.

Once you get there scroll way down to "additional information" section and you'll see your "location"...edit it there
and you should see it on your posts...

The top section also has your City/State but that isn't shown on your posts.

Hope that helps!

BTW...WELCOME to the Indiana Chapter!...go check out your welcome thread!

Joe.
Got it. Thanks for the help. Didn't go far enough before.

Old 01-07-2012, 01:49 PM
wildstang
VT Chapter Ldr

Received 137 Likes on 133 Posts
Good afternoon and have a great Saturday Indiana

Old 01-07-2012, 02:44 PM
1OldFordMan
Logistics Pro

Bought Old Rusty a (belated) CHRISTmas present the other day at K-Mart. Okay, so he doesn't have a Triton, still has the BLUE OVAL required & beats the Tweety Bird one on there now. Which beats what's under that. Still it was time for an update. Still doesn't beat the FORD PJs the Mo. leader got last CHRISTmas.

Old 01-07-2012, 04:35 PM
X_Hemi_Guy
Hotshot
Nice add there Pat!...

I've got a Triton under my hood...all 415 cu. in of her too!!!...and BOY IS SHE THIRSTY!!!...LOL...

I miss my old 5.0L 4bbl '85 Mustang GT...that motor rocked and still got close to 30mpg's on the highway!!!

I darn near bought a 2011 Cadillac CTS-V with 550+ HP!!!...man is that one sweet ride!!!...I'm still looking for one...and if I get it Ligenfelter may get a shot at her to get her over 700HP of STREET LEGAL LUXURY!!!

Quick Reply: Indiana's January 2012 New Year BS Thread...ring in the new year with all the BS you can muster!!!!!