Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Arkansas Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Arkansas Chapter Join Chapter Leader: tojoski

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-01-2011, 10:15 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

tojoski has a very good reputation on FTE.tojoski has a very good reputation on FTE.tojoski has a very good reputation on FTE.tojoski has a very good reputation on FTE.
December Chat/All Topic Thread

And just like that, another year almost gone..

Whats on everyone's wish list this year?

- My Garage -

Arkansas Chapter Leader - Join Here
Old 12-01-2011, 10:43 AM
Senior User

jgoodman6891 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Wish list.... I have to take a nap before I go to work tonight & it would take me hours to make a list. The #1 is probably pay off my mortgage. That wont happen unless I hit the powerball.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ford1986f250hd View Post
Man jgoodman if i had the cash or trade i would get it from you in a heartbeat.I used to have one just like it sold it to my dad he was suppost to sell it back but crushed instead.
Talking about my '82? Im game for a trade plus some cash. Parts that I might be able to use or can use, guns, shiny stuff, hell just about anything that could be used. an 8 hole wagon wheel in 16x8 or a dually rim for my 1 ton will go a long way.
Old 12-01-2011, 12:08 PM
Postmaster

zhilton is a name known to allzhilton is a name known to allzhilton is a name known to allzhilton is a name known to allzhilton is a name known to allzhilton is a name known to all
Morning gentlemen...I really need to put some serous thought into what I'm going to get my wife for her birthday. I've got right at 3 weeks to come up with a plan.

From last month...
Quote:
Man jgoodman if i had the cash or trade i would get it from you in a heartbeat.I used to have one just like it sold it to my dad he was suppost to sell it back but crushed instead.
I hear he's got a thing for Paintball guns I beat you could come up with a creative trade going that route.
2004 F250 6.0L 2WD CC "Pavement Princess"
2007 Monaco Starwood SL 31BHD
2012 Focus SEL (Wife's ride)
Old 12-01-2011, 07:48 PM
Junior User

ford1986f250hd is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgoodman6891 View Post
Wish list.... I have to take a nap before I go to work tonight & it would take me hours to make a list. The #1 is probably pay off my mortgage. That wont happen unless I hit the powerball.

Talking about my '82? Im game for a trade plus some cash. Parts that I might be able to use or can use, guns, shiny stuff, hell just about anything that could be used. an 8 hole wagon wheel in 16x8 or a dually rim for my 1 ton will go a long way.
Well it just so happens that i do have 3 16inch wagon wheels. And i could come uo with a dual wheel. Just how far would that go.I have a few other items just IM me.
Old 12-01-2011, 07:52 PM
Junior User

Paintball gun? Huh now i wish i got into paintball guns.I've never shot one.
Old 12-01-2011, 11:09 PM
Postmaster

zhilton is a name known to allzhilton is a name known to allzhilton is a name known to allzhilton is a name known to allzhilton is a name known to allzhilton is a name known to all
Quote:
I've shot a couple guns over the years, but never got into the sport. I guess it's always been a $$$ for me, got my funds funneled toward other projects. I keep asking why couldn't have been born rich instead of just good looking.

James, do you know if that paintball "park" is still there off Hwy 22 in Bloomer? I haven't been down that way in awhile. I remember when it opened about 10 years ago. Never stopped in, but it looked like it was a fair sized place to spread some paint around.
Old 12-02-2011, 09:05 AM
Senior User

Quote:
Well it just so happens that i do have 3 16inch wagon wheels. And i could come uo with a dual wheel. Just how far would that go.I have a few other items just IM me.
3 you say... hmmm... and a dual wheel.... plus that transmission.... ya, you might be a new e-friend.

Quote:
Some time I wish I would never have started. It can be cheap & fun or you can be like some ******* kids with even dumber parents that have to have that brand new $1000+ gun every year. The you have a few levels of BS, depends on what style you play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhilton View Post
I've shot a couple guns over the years, but never got into the sport. I guess it's always been a $$$ for me, got my funds funneled toward other projects. I keep asking why couldn't have been born rich instead of just good looking.

James, do you know if that paintball "park" is still there off Hwy 22 in Bloomer? I haven't been down that way in awhile. I remember when it opened about 10 years ago. Never stopped in, but it looked like it was a fair sized place to spread some paint around.
Thats one reason I kinda wish I never got started, $$$. If I never did or just from time to time, I would have a yard full of RUNNING trucks rather than 3 running & 4 not running.

All American Paintball...... Drove by there a month or two ago coming back from Fort Smith & looks like they are still open. Back in the 1st quarter of 2010 our team (well 2 of the 5) had a major falling out with the punk kids running the paintball side (they have a small cafe in there also). With how I am towards people, companies, brands, etc. once it goes sour between us once, I wouldnt **** on you if you were on fire. Now the owners of AAPB (Dave & Carolyn) are some damn good people & would help them out in a heart beat.

Currently I play at Crossroads Paintball in Clarksville. Unless something has changed in the past month or so, we are the largest field (55 acres I believe) & have the largest airball field in the state.

Crossroads Paintball | Facebook

This gallery is from back in September. ALOT has changed since then.
Old 12-02-2011, 11:59 PM
Junior User

[quote=jgoodman6891;11105348]3 you say... hmmm... and a dual wheel.... plus that transmission.... ya, you might be a new e-friend.

I hear ya.The trans i have the wagon wheels ill have next couple days.The dual wheel i can get.How many?

"A junk yard is a rednecks paradise.
Old 12-03-2011, 08:50 AM
Senior User

[quote=ford1986f250hd;11108008]
Quote:
3 you say... hmmm... and a dual wheel.... plus that transmission.... ya, you might be a new e-friend.

I hear ya.The trans i have the wagon wheels ill have next couple days.The dual wheel i can get.How many?

"A junk yard is a rednecks paradise.

Well, if you can get a load of 3/4 & 1 ton rims I could use, bring that trans/tcase & a little cash I believe I will knock $300 the price I have listed. Ill PM you my number.

In other news my chickens love their new carpet. I went & got a bale of hay from a friend for them. My 94 hauled it rather well even though it wasnt a full size round bail. If it wasnt for the 2 damn duck i would probably still have a little grass in there.
Old 12-06-2011, 03:57 PM
Postmaster

Thought for the day, Duct Tape can't fix stupid...but it sure can muffle the sounds they make. Had a light dusting on the Pavement Princess out here at the Fort this morning. I was hoping it would be later in the season...before it started this crap. But I guess it's more of that global warming. Had rain/snow mixed yesterday morning...so this morning wasn't a fluke.
Quote:
In other news my chickens love their new carpet. I went & got a bale of hay from a friend for them. My 94 hauled it rather well even though it wasnt a full size round bail. If it wasnt for the 2 damn duck i would probably still have a little grass in there.
Sounds like you need to have duck for Christmas dinner then.
Old 12-06-2011, 09:10 PM
Junior User

Just gotta say way to go Paul Junior
Old 12-07-2011, 08:29 PM
Postmaster

Holy smokes I'd forgotten just how bone chilling 18F can be. And that was this morning's low at the 5th wheel in Nevada. Now why do I continue to keep coming back? Oh yeah, still got a mortgage payment and kids to feed.
Quote:
Just gotta say way to go Paul Junior
As in Tuttle of OCC fame?

Got this from a buddy...

Corvette Drivers Crash Into Each Other During Totally Idiotic Street Race - MustangForums.com

The guy shooting the video gets on my nerves with is gum chewing...but outcome is worth listening to this goober.
Old 12-08-2011, 10:11 AM
Senior User

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhilton View Post
Sounds like you need to have duck for Christmas dinner then.

I have already told my wife they are going to be eaten or given away. Eating them would allow me to get a good bit of beer in me while I kill & prep them for the grill. Hell, I might post them for sale on a couple of the paintball forums Im on for the hell of it. I put up a frozen turkey last year.

250hd, shoot me a PM with what you have or can get & we will go from there.
Old 12-08-2011, 12:15 PM
Postmaster

Afternoon gentlemen, first pot of coffee is gone...can make another if anyone is interested.
Quote:
I have already told my wife they are going to be eaten or given away. Eating them would allow me to get a good bit of beer in me while I kill & prep them for the grill. Hell, I might post them for sale on a couple of the paintball forums Im on for the hell of it. I put up a frozen turkey last year.
Sounds like a win-win to me...get rid of the ducks & drink some beer.I seem to remember Elton Brown did a show on Tur-Duck-Kin. I know there was a duck stuffed into a turkey...think it was only chicken breast in the duck but I don't remember. I just remember watching it thinking to myself that looks tastey
Old 12-09-2011, 09:39 AM
Elder User

TheWhiteBeast is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
What they do is they debone the duck and chicken. I would take some ducks, already dead of course!
Old 12-09-2011, 09:39 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Arkansas Chapter