Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Misc. > Aftermarket Products
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-19-2011, 09:54 AM
Posting Guru

Aftrmidnite is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Wiper Blades :-huh WT

I like using the Trico Teflon "Classic" style blades. Couldn't find them, bought the "Beam" style in Teflon. What a piece of garbage. Chattered at all speeds, even when pouring down rain. Lifted off the windshield on the sweep back. I had to sandpaper the plastic locking clip, to get it to lock in place, without the whole clip jumping out on the back side. Has anyone tried the Silicone blade "Classic" style wipers? Only advantage I can see for the beam style, is they are cheaper to make, but they charge more for them.

I was able to order the blades I wanted off the internet, so I'll be good for a year and a half or more.
Old 11-21-2011, 07:02 AM
Post Fiend

ReAX is a splendid one to beholdReAX is a splendid one to beholdReAX is a splendid one to beholdReAX is a splendid one to beholdReAX is a splendid one to beholdReAX is a splendid one to behold
The only blades I've used and been really happy with are the PIAA's. They are a pain to find locally. I'm trying Rain-X beam blades and I'm not impressed. It maybe a problem with beam design, because mine chatter too.

</td><td> Look, see these two tow hooks? They look like tusks. And what kind of animal has tusks?</td></tr></table>
Old 11-24-2011, 09:50 PM
New User

olbear is starting off with a positive reputation.
Have used Rain-X and Bosch ICON's. Great success with Bosch ICON's on my '07 Range Rover Supercharged, 2002 Corvette and 2010 F150. Rain, snow and very cold temps, the ICON's have worked very well.
I havent tried PIAA's, maybe next change out?
Old 03-01-2012, 09:59 PM
Posting Guru

dschuffert is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.dschuffert is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I second the Bosch ICON blades. I put them on my truck last fall and they have performed beyond my expectations since then.
Autoenginuity Proline with Enhanced Ford Expansion.

2011 Explorer Limited - Wife's Vehicle
2005 F250 6.0 PSD 4X4 3.73 CC SB Lariat - Sold
Old 03-11-2012, 10:43 AM
Post Fiend

lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.
I like the RainX blades. I havbe a 2 year old set on my Ranger
Old 03-11-2012, 10:43 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Misc. > Aftermarket Products

Tags
forum, shield, teflon, wiper