Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Misc. > Bed Covers, Tonneau covers, Toppers/Canopies & Bed liners
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Bed Covers, Tonneau covers, Toppers/Canopies & Bed liners Tonneau cover, caps, racks, canopies, shells, etc.SPONSORED BY:
Click Here

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-17-2011, 03:43 PM
New User

panthers20 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Dual Liner vs Spray on

Hey guys, i am a newbie to this site and ford. I just picked up my 150 last week and i LOVE IT!!!
Wanted to ask a question to everyone...What is better? Dual liner or spray in?

--Joe
Old 10-17-2011, 04:44 PM
Posting Legend

BPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputation
I've had two F250's - had LineX in one RhinoLiner in the other.... I prefer the LineX.

What's a Duel Liner?

2007 Arctic Fox 30' Fifth Wheel
2012 VW Passat SE TDI - SG-II (An ALL-DIESEL family)
Old 10-17-2011, 08:04 PM
Senior User

swanee is starting off with a positive reputation.
I recently installed dual liner on my 2011 short bed. I decided to go with it for the combination of the zero slip bed and the fact that I can remove and put it back in a half and hour. Mat is very thick and fit of sides and bottom were perfect. Sides are already predrilled for tiedowns. I ordered by phone direct from manufacturer and was treated extremely well. Ordered on a Monday and received it on Thursday. Sprayons look the best if done right, but don't offer any dent protection. Also once you do it there's no turning back.
Old 10-17-2011, 08:30 PM
New User

Thanks guys for your reply.

Swanee one question does the water still drain with the liner installed? Also, does the liner badly scratch the bed?
Old 10-17-2011, 08:39 PM
Senior User

swanee is starting off with a positive reputation.
The bed mat is a very thick rubber with nubs on the bottom so no scratches. There is a u shaped channel in the sides and bulkhead that the bed mat sits inside, I suppose in a heavy downpour water might pool up, but it would dissipate quickly. I have an extang fulltilt tonneau so it is not a concern for me. Good luck.
Old 10-17-2011, 08:46 PM
New User

Swanee, thanks. Looking at the pics looks like the side walls connect to the mat so things like gravel, etc will not go underneath the mat...at least I hope not

As far as the water, i should be ok also as I am thinking of getting the tri-fold extang

Thanks again
Old 10-17-2011, 08:46 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Misc. > Bed Covers, Tonneau covers, Toppers/Canopies & Bed liners

Tags
bed, better, buy, dual, dualiliner, dualliner, ford, forum, liner, liners, pick, ranger, spray, truck, what