Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > North Carolina Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

North Carolina Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:ncheavymetal

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-03-2011, 12:32 PM
Postmaster

77mud has a good reputation on FTE.77mud has a good reputation on FTE.77mud has a good reputation on FTE.
Who all Hunts?

I Havent hung out down here, mostely in the Offroad, the 87-96 and the Dentside section

but Who all hunts, what do you hunt? deer bear coon hog?

Bow muzzleloader shotgun rifle? door check?

Where are you from and where ya hunt private land state owned club?

you hunt with hounds or what?

I personally Deer and Hog hunt, i dont bow hunt and rarely black powder, but im all about Running Dogs and hunting with a shotgun and rifle, and i do most of my hunting in the Croatan National Forest for those who dont know its located in Carteret, Cravan, Jones and Onslow county
77 F-150 BBF c6 205 9" rear 44 front 5.13's 38.5x15 Boggers rear 38.5x11.00 Boggers front
88 Comanche 4.0 HO engine few little tweeks on 35's
Old 10-16-2011, 12:35 PM
Junior User

robs_seven is starting off with a positive reputation.
In the foothills you gotta have some land, know someone, or be in a club. Main thing around here is deer, which I prefer bow hunting but when that doesn't work the 25-06 will fix that. My wife is a taxidermist and 90% of what she gets in are deer, the rest consists of bobcats, coyotes, and small game.
Old 12-06-2011, 12:45 PM
New User

LoudAmerican is starting off with a positive reputation.
it's mainly deer around Jordan Lake area ... human population got so bad the deer hang in neighborhoods and eat good as pet's and stay clear of public hunting area's
Old 12-27-2011, 04:52 PM
Junior User

PIDI is starting off with a positive reputation.
I hunt deer with all weapons also the Croatan, what club you belong to where you run your dogs?
Old 01-02-2012, 03:14 PM
Freshman User

peanutsdad123 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Rifle and bow hunt deer. Father-n-law has close to 60 acres and we hunt his land. Bow is a PSE Nova prototype and rifles are 7 and 8 mm mousers. The 7mm is a 1912 with 2 deer shot at 50 yrds with no scope.
Old 01-02-2012, 03:14 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > North Carolina Chapter