Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Older, Classic & Antique Trucks > 1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Fat Fendered and Classic Ford Trucks

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-19-2011, 04:12 PM
Posting Guru

Truxx1956 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Truxx1956 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Talking

My wife is goin to bake some DARKSIDE cookies tonight I say go for it dude!! Having a running donor is the way to go
If it's worth doin, it's worth OVERDOING 1956 F100 PEGYSU 1994 F150 Flare-Side 1956 F100 Panel truck 1961 Unibody 2005 Taurus Romans 3:23--6:23-- 10 9-13
Old 08-19-2011, 04:32 PM
Darksider

rtcalabrojr is starting off with a positive reputation.
I smell a baker soon!!

1955 F100
351c/c6 8.8 3:73 posi MII airbags
I smell cookies! click to check out the truck
http://s919.photobucket.com/albums/ad37/rtcalabrojr/
Old 08-19-2011, 06:53 PM
Posting Guru

carnut122 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.carnut122 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe Craig View Post
I was thinking on the same line... Get another truck to put the 4.6 in and then you can drive it while you rebuild the other one...
There you go trying to get Kevin in trouble with the wife again.
Old 08-19-2011, 09:00 PM
Posting Guru

Moe Craig is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Moe Craig is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Moe Craig
Quote:
Originally Posted by carnut122 View Post
There you go trying to get Kevin in trouble with the wife again.
Not if he does it right... Hey honey, No one wants to buy the T-bird... And I have to rebuild the engine in the truck so I found another truck I'm going to put the motor from the t-bird into and drive that around until I can rebuild the motor in the truck... Yes, Honey, I'm getting rid of the car....

1949 Ford F1
"You don't know the power of the Darkside!"
Old 08-19-2011, 10:55 PM
Senior User

HEAVY100 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Do it , u won't regret it
Old 08-20-2011, 08:59 AM
Posting Guru

Jaime74656 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Jaime74656 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
JaimeSugrue
come to the dark side, not only do we have cookies, WE HAVE MILK!!!!
): http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/10...ct-thread.html
Currently working on: headlamps/lighting
Old 08-20-2011, 09:01 AM
Junior User

heavyhitter 460 is starting off with a positive reputation.
DO IT!!!!!!!
Old 08-20-2011, 10:42 AM
I'll have the Roast Duck

havi is a name known to allhavi is a name known to allhavi is a name known to allhavi is a name known to allhavi is a name known to allhavi is a name known to all
Havi Proprietor
DON'T DO IT!!

There's no sound like a flathead.

Buy a couple more old trucks. Then, you can put a modern engine in one of them.

At least, that's what I'm doing.
Old 08-20-2011, 11:01 AM
Post Fiend

55 f350 has a great reputation on FTE.55 f350 has a great reputation on FTE.55 f350 has a great reputation on FTE.55 f350 has a great reputation on FTE.55 f350 has a great reputation on FTE.
thunderbird tatses like overcooked ford grease ! tom noone can get me in trouble as i can do that quite well myself .scott i have come to my senses i am not going to do it too the 53 as i do love my flatty , and no it doesnt need a rebuild , it's a factory rebuild and i just picked up a few ancient goodies for it ............ i think the plan is another truck body as i got a couple of good legal documents for 55's . i can start the alterations on the old frame me thinks and drive the bird for awhile longer { just for another month or so when the customline is up and running with new exhaust then off too the butcher shop !!!!!!!!! }so now i'm off too the classifieds for a look see for a cab and front clip , bed etc. or a whole truck if its really cheap . i know the chop top 55 on my end of town is still sitting going to hades maybe i can talk him out of it again without his wife's interference ...................... though still i love the idea of my bessie hauling ARSE !!!!!!!!! AND MY OLD 55 IS STILL SITTING UNFINISHED IN THE GARAGE OF THE GUY WHO GOT IT FROM TWISE this is till i get too thinking again ...................
that's because were all opinionated bullcrap artists looking for somewhere to espout our views and show the world how much we { don't } know especially to newcomers. were on a mission to impress you and make you believe we are all knowing ! P.A.D.D = project attention deficit disorder . everyone on here has it , and is an enabler !!!! so enter at your own risk !!!!!!!!!!! if you don't have 2 or 3 broken fords / projects , then you just ain't right !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-20-2011, 11:05 AM
Post Fiend

55 f350 has a great reputation on FTE.55 f350 has a great reputation on FTE.55 f350 has a great reputation on FTE.55 f350 has a great reputation on FTE.55 f350 has a great reputation on FTE.
oh and to be honest the scary wiring involved has influenced me to some degree . running donor ??? yep it likes eating dodge hemi half tons for breakfast and an occasional bmw for variety .......................... it does things it shouldn't be able to do and would be fun in a lighter old truck and i got a pi intake , later heads , and some other things laying around for it ....................... damnit now i'm thinking again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that's because were all opinionated bullcrap artists looking for somewhere to espout our views and show the world how much we { don't } know especially to newcomers. were on a mission to impress you and make you believe we are all knowing ! P.A.D.D = project attention deficit disorder . everyone on here has it , and is an enabler !!!! so enter at your own risk !!!!!!!!!!! if you don't have 2 or 3 broken fords / projects , then you just ain't right !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-20-2011, 07:42 PM
Posting Guru

carnut122 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.carnut122 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 55 f350 View Post
oh and to be honest the scary wiring involved has influenced me to some degree . running donor ??? yep it likes eating dodge hemi half tons for breakfast and an occasional bmw for variety .......................... it does things it shouldn't be able to do and would be fun in a lighter old truck and i got a pi intake , later heads , and some other things laying around for it ....................... damnit now i'm thinking again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quit thinking and..just do it!
Old 08-20-2011, 08:41 PM
Elder User

Drewski 2 has a great reputation on FTE.Drewski 2 has a great reputation on FTE.Drewski 2 has a great reputation on FTE.Drewski 2 has a great reputation on FTE.Drewski 2 has a great reputation on FTE.
Talk a guy out of coming to the darkside????????

NEVER!!!!!
Life is like a roll of toilet paper......the closer you get to the end, the faster it goes!!!!
Old 08-20-2011, 09:36 PM
Posting Guru

Moe Craig is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Moe Craig is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Moe Craig

1949 Ford F1
Old 08-20-2011, 09:40 PM
Posting Guru

kenjh has a good reputation on FTE.kenjh has a good reputation on FTE.
more pictures...or drawing's of your plan......
Old 08-20-2011, 09:40 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Older, Classic & Antique Trucks > 1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks