Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Michigan Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Michigan Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: just another truck

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-02-2011, 11:42 PM
Senior User

TBSS110 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Car Show

Hey everybody, IDK if anyone is into the car shows or what not, but I'm heading out to the Ionia car show this saturday to show off one of my cars, no, its not a ford, :P but I figured I'd give a heads up so we might get a chance to meet if you do happen to go to these things... I'll probably be the Idiot that dresses the part to go with the era of their car, so if you do go Ive got a Red 1909 Brush Runabout. Its probably going to be one of the oldest there.... so I should stand out
Old 06-03-2011, 08:08 AM
Elder User

Downsea is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I just looked at your garage and that 52 Ford. That looks like it'll be a lot of fun to restore. Does the flathead run?
Old 06-03-2011, 10:12 AM
Official BeerMaster #1

SDElwood has a superb reputationSDElwood has a superb reputationSDElwood has a superb reputationSDElwood has a superb reputationSDElwood has a superb reputationSDElwood has a superb reputationSDElwood has a superb reputationSDElwood has a superb reputationSDElwood has a superb reputationSDElwood has a superb reputationSDElwood has a superb reputation
https://www.facebook.com/mike.blackport
Don't forget - I work for Mr. John Twist, the ultimate British car nut!

Mike -
2000 4x4 CC LB F-350 7.3L SuperChips Flashpaq, 4" turbo back exhaust, 6637.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gatorfor88 View Post
He is the only man I know that can pop a top and the other 5 beers in the 6 pack empty too.
Found Often Rescuing Dumbasses.

Old 06-03-2011, 02:39 PM
Elder User

Capital Customs is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I am not sure were I am going., but south haven has their car show this weekend I am inclined to go to that one. I do get to alot of shows every summer so we may meet at some. I would like to see some more of our club come out of the corner and show up. I know I am a bad bad man.
http://www.ford-trucks.com/user_gall...id=170058&.jpg ( TIM ) 2005 F 250 KING RANCH SUPER DUTY 4 DR. CREW CAB. 6.0L PSD. custom paint,custom sound system,24"wheels,nerf bars,hard cover with wing,custom hood.and alot more. took 66 trophies.

Old 06-04-2011, 12:21 AM
Senior User

TBSS110 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Hey Chris, Unfortunatly its not running right now, It was siezed when I got it, right now I've got it all torn apart in my garage ready to go off to machining. Basically Its going to be bored and stroked out to a 304, from a 239, gonna have a triple duece setup and tons of after market stuff in it. Really the only original things that are going to stay are the Block and oil pan

I Think I know who your talking about, John is the guy who owns the Shop out on M-21 there on the west side of ada right? I always see tons of those cars parked out there.

Tim, Im sure that if I'm able to go to as many shows as I want to, We will Probably cross paths more than once
Old 06-04-2011, 12:21 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Michigan Chapter