Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Kansas Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Kansas Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Flip4ford

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-08-2012, 07:30 AM
Post Fiend

husker is a splendid one to beholdhusker is a splendid one to beholdhusker is a splendid one to beholdhusker is a splendid one to beholdhusker is a splendid one to beholdhusker is a splendid one to behold
Good morning. What is that white stuff on the ground?
Old 02-08-2012, 09:57 PM
Illinois Chapter LDR

KOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputation
Good morning Kansas!

JOIN THE ILLINOIS CHAPTER HERE
Old 02-09-2012, 04:53 AM
Post Fiend

HappyJack has a great reputation on FTE.HappyJack has a great reputation on FTE.HappyJack has a great reputation on FTE.HappyJack has a great reputation on FTE.HappyJack has a great reputation on FTE.
Morning ya'll.
SSRNC Member #0
Old 02-09-2012, 07:08 AM
Post Fiend

Garden Spyder is a name known to allGarden Spyder is a name known to allGarden Spyder is a name known to allGarden Spyder is a name known to allGarden Spyder is a name known to allGarden Spyder is a name known to all
Good Morning, yep, I am exhausted again, this time its the wife. I nearly tied her up, duct taped her mouth shut and hid her in the basement. She looked at a house last night without me, she loved it, and she couldn't shut up about it. She took pictures.. "This is the ______, this is the ______, this is the ______"..... she needs to brush up on her picture taking. they all looked like pictures of different colored walls to me.
Then she kept referring back to them.. Julie:So what did you think of the kitchen?
me: You mean the picture of a brown wall?
Julie: No.. we went over this...AHHHH!!!!

me: screw this, I am going to bed.

Julie: Ok talk to you in bed.

and she did.. till about 2:00 am.

Lesson learned.. Tonight stock up on duct tape...
Old 02-09-2012, 07:11 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

sddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputationsddesigns has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garden Spyder View Post
Lesson learned.. Tonight stock up on duct tape...
and Tylenol PM!
Old 02-09-2012, 07:33 AM
Post Fiend

husker is a splendid one to beholdhusker is a splendid one to beholdhusker is a splendid one to beholdhusker is a splendid one to beholdhusker is a splendid one to beholdhusker is a splendid one to behold
Benydril! Was it the house out by us?

Good morning fte'ers.
Old 02-09-2012, 07:34 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

Flip4ford is a splendid one to beholdFlip4ford is a splendid one to beholdFlip4ford is a splendid one to beholdFlip4ford is a splendid one to beholdFlip4ford is a splendid one to beholdFlip4ford is a splendid one to beholdFlip4ford is a splendid one to behold
That's too bad Curt.

Hidee Hoo!!

Official FTE Kansas Chapter Phyciatrist
Old 02-09-2012, 08:13 AM
Post Fiend

Garden Spyder is a name known to allGarden Spyder is a name known to allGarden Spyder is a name known to allGarden Spyder is a name known to allGarden Spyder is a name known to allGarden Spyder is a name known to all
no Del, its over off of Butterfield. Its a new house, they are still building it. The upstairs is finished, they are just beginning on the basement. From the picture of the paint on the walls, it looks very.... werds excape me.... Grrrrrrr...

I saw the girls for a moment this morning, they said they really liked it. Julie says it seems huge, She thinks its about 2800 square feet.

I drove by it, it looks long and skinny, the front of the house is a double car garage, and an entrance. That's all. but it's long, which is ok? I guess.
Old 02-09-2012, 08:27 AM
Postmaster

Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.
theGrubbworms JoEllen Grubbs
Quote:
no Del, its over off of Butterfield. Its a new house, they are still building it. The upstairs is finished, they are just beginning on the basement. From the picture of the paint on the walls, it looks very.... werds excape me.... Grrrrrrr...

I saw the girls for a moment this morning, they said they really liked it. Julie says it seems huge, She thinks its about 2800 square feet.

I drove by it, it looks long and skinny, the front of the house is a double car garage, and an entrance. That's all. but it's long, which is ok? I guess.

How much land is the lot?
Troubleshooting help, for anyone that needs it.
Reward good advice with a note by clicking the left red "Add to Reputation"
button right of the word "permalink" top right of the poster's message.
Old 02-09-2012, 08:37 AM
Post Fiend

I don't know. Julie seems to think its a big plot of land, (its kind of in a cultasac) I am guessing its not all that big, but I saw it at 11:30 last night with just my headlights. I couldn't see much.
Old 02-09-2012, 08:55 AM
Posting Guru

82'Stepside is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.82'Stepside is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Sounds pretty awesome in my book! Hope it turns out to be what you want too
Old 02-09-2012, 08:55 AM
Postmaster

Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.
theGrubbworms JoEllen Grubbs
Quote:
I don't know. Julie seems to think its a big plot of land, (its kind of in a cultasac) I am guessing its not all that big, but I saw it at 11:30 last night with just my headlights. I couldn't see much.

I absolutely hate living in a subdivision with neighbors close enough to see you either inside our outside of your house. We only have an acre, and we only have one neighbor close enough to see us when we are outside. Right now the guy that owns that house is renting it out, and I understand he has other rentals too. But, everyone has their own opinion about neighbors. And good luck on your house hunt.
Troubleshooting help, for anyone that needs it.
Reward good advice with a note by clicking the left red "Add to Reputation"
button right of the word "permalink" top right of the poster's message.
Old 02-09-2012, 12:16 PM
Post Fiend

yeah, perferably, that would be ideal, but everyone who can afford to live outside of town here already does. The outskirts of town are highly sought after, and seem to be very expensive. This won't be our last house, I am sure of that, but at least we can live here long enough to find out what we like about it, and what we don't, then look for the right qualities in our next house. I would suspicion we might only be at the next house about 6 or so years, then move to something else. In about 6 years, Julie can quit the daycare, and Sophia will start going to school, so she can start to bring in a better income, and we can maybe get a nicer house.
Old 02-09-2012, 12:16 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Kansas Chapter

Tags
1978, 2002, ace, car, carriers, chad, curtis, explorer, ford, hardware, paint, powered, top, truck, vbulletin