Connecticut Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

CT April B/S thread

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2011, 05:35 PM
Canned Ham 450
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 7.3 Rocket
Let me tell you guys a story about the right person in the right place at the right time making bad things happen to bad people.

So today I was headed down to a bit of property we own in North Haven where I cut all my wood just to check on conditions and see if I should bring my waders to go cut wood this week. As I'm turning onto the road there's a black SUV looked like a blazer in front of me with a few old tires and old nasty boards in it. My first thought is maybe they'll pull onto the highway. Then they pulled past there into The Game (it's an arcade/driving range/go-kart place for those of you not familiar with the area)
Where is the piece of property you own on that road?

like how far past the only game in town..and is it the sand pits on the train tracks side or the side of the road with all the heavy equipment?

And yeah people dump stuff all over that road, but it used to be ALOT worse

Old 04-05-2011, 06:01 PM
7.3 Rocket
Post Fiend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
It is directly behind big y on the track side. Were closer to the culdesac than the game. The part on the left is all state park and the conservation officer patrols pretty often.

Old 04-05-2011, 06:14 PM
12engine
Postmaster
Originally Posted by Canned Ham 450
Where is the piece of property you own on that road?

like how far past the only game in town..and is it the sand pits on the train tracks side or the side of the road with all the heavy equipment?

And yeah people dump stuff all over that road, but it used to be ALOT worse
reminds me of the time i was workin for a family friend in Cheshire. he has a landscaping buisiness, and we were doing leaf cleanup one day, at a house across from a park. we dropped the trailer at the park, and procedeed to suck up all the leaves into his leaf box on his mason dump. well, once we were done, and had a full load of leaves on it, we went to hook up the trailer. when were hooking up the trailer, some lady came up to us asking about the business and all that. she asked were we dumped the leaves, and then said, "why dont you just go dump behind the building, nobody will say anything"
sure, no problem, even though his company name and number on the side of the leaf box......freakin stupid people are priceless

Old 04-05-2011, 06:42 PM
Canned Ham 450
Elder User
It is directly behind big y on the track side. Were closer to the culdesac than the game. The part on the left is all state park and the conservation officer patrols pretty often.
Like...where the sand pit/ illegal trails are?

Old 04-05-2011, 07:09 PM
7.3 Rocket
Post Fiend
There is a processing plant on the left as you go in that belongs to keegan. We are about 3/4 mile down from there on the right. Only driveway on the right hand side of the road. There's illegal trails all through there.

Old 04-05-2011, 07:12 PM
Zookie400
Lead Driver
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by ArdWrknTrk
Aaron, intake tract reversion tuning is to the the separated length of the runner.

The length of port to the plenum, face of the carb, or the lip of the velocity stack.
It appears to me that the runners are a lot shorter than the length of the carb with manifold boot was.
But I may be wrong.
oh yes, the carbs only stick out of the boot about 2".

Originally Posted by StreamlineGT
Bubonic plague set in overnight. Still have to goto work. FML. On a more disgusting note, I am getting pretty good at turning around quickly, when the runs change ends.
a lot of people have it, i hope i dont get it again.

Let me tell you guys a story about the right person in the right place at the right time making bad things happen to bad people.

And to address Aaron before he rains on my parade: I know they can't prove they were dumping and I don't really care. They can prove the trailer had no lights and no registration and whatever else they could find as well. And if nothing else it had to have been a pretty major wake-up call to the little ******.
you can prove that they were trespassing

Old 04-05-2011, 07:17 PM
Canned Ham 450
Elder User
. Only driveway on the right hand side of the road. There's illegal trails all through there.
I know exactly where your talking about. And i know Allllll about the trails/track

Old 04-05-2011, 07:42 PM
acf6
Post Fiend

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by StreamlineGT
Bubonic plague set in overnight. Still have to goto work. FML. On a more disgusting note, I am getting pretty good at turning around quickly, when the runs change ends.
thats no fun, hope it passes quick

Old 04-05-2011, 07:56 PM
7.3 Rocket
Post Fiend
Originally Posted by Canned Ham 450
I know exactly where your talking about. And i know Allllll about the trails/track
Yea there was an outdoor track there for a while that still does exist that a few people ride and then there's a bunch of illegal trails on state land. We are further down than those spots. Maybe a tenth of a mile from the culdesac.

Old 04-05-2011, 08:05 PM
Nice Work Truck
Post Fiend
Evening guys
Brendon- that is a little to much info!!!!!!!!!.
That is what the trash can is for, LOL
I hope you feel better soon.
Pete- I am very happy for you catching the punks.
Aaron- I hope you get the bike going soon.
Josiah_ I am sorry buy I can't make it this weekend, I need to work on Sat. and then have a yearly church men's breakfast Sun morning and a b-day party to take my son to in the afternoon.

Old 04-05-2011, 08:44 PM
Canned Ham 450
Elder User
Yea there was an outdoor track there for a while that still does exist that a few people ride and then there's a bunch of illegal trails on state land. We are further down than those spots. Maybe a tenth of a mile from the culdesac.

yeah i ride the outdoor track every other day of the week, we park at the forklift place and ride down the train tracks, there is always cops, but they rarely come when we ride since we use the quiet exhaust.

but when the people from the hood come and ride the cops always show up cause they ride up and down the road and litter everywhere.

on another note...so you dont own the track thats there? cause we have been dreaming about getting a skidsteer in there to build some kicker jumps..whoops are great for getting in shape but it ruins the quad and your body lol

Old 04-05-2011, 09:39 PM
7.3 Rocket
Post Fiend
We are the site just down the road from there that was logged about 2 years ago that has a loader and dozer on it currently. Directly behind big y. You could see our excavator boom from the big y parking lot for a while.

I'm not sure who ons the track but I know its not us. If you hear a chainsaw screaming when you're down there feel free to come say hi. Lol...

Old 04-05-2011, 11:07 PM
Zookie400
Lead Driver
i need to be up in 4 hours. POOOOOOOOOOP. need to sleep.

my manifold , waiting on my new carb to arrive so i can finish fabbing it up and try it out:

Old 04-05-2011, 11:20 PM
Menghi08LT
Tuned
That's a trick looking setup there...

Old 04-06-2011, 02:49 AM
rocdril
Postmaster
Morning everyone.

Quick Reply: CT April B/S thread