Vehicles for SaleAll vehicles (Ford Truck or otherwise) for sale here
Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.
You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!
Well I tried to sum it up in the title but I'll give a run down...
* 1996 F-250 XLT Ext. Cab short bed
* 7.3L Powerstroke 5spd with regular maintenance performed
* Fresh glowplugs and GP relay as of this week
* Fresh oil/diff/fuel filter changes within the last month
* NO RUST on original body anywhere
* To my knowledge the truck is 100% original aside from stacks and a gooseneck ball in the bed
* Interior is excellent only one SMALL crack in dashpad
* Original tan paint
* 100% clean carfax
Now the not-so-good
* The tailgate is bent however it still functions perfectly
* The windshield had a hairline crack in it when i bought it - will need fixed
* Drivers side mirror glass got cracked pulling it out of my garage - still can see out of it fine though
* One of the tag lights does not work - it may need a bulb, not sure
Fellas this truck is a great truck and I bought it a month ago from the original owner with hopes of using it as my daily driver however, my fiance absolutely hates to drive it and I have since bought another daily driver for myself. Now it simply sits in my garage. I have the clear title in hand that I have not got switched into my name yet however I have my bill of sale and all recipts from my purchase of the truck. I don't want this to sound illegit as I can assure you it is not! I purchased the truck from Len Stoler Chevrolet in Westminster, MD which is where the original owner traded it in on a new vehicle. You will love this truck I am certain, because I do. I simply want to see this truck in the hands of someone who can appreciate its rarity! I'd like to get cash out of the truck, however, I am open to ALL trades toys/cars/trucks/etc... Whatever you got! I will happily detail it before you pick it up, and feel free to contact me with any questions. Asking $10,000 Firm. Thanks!
This forum is owned and operated by Internet Brands, Inc., a Delaware corporation. It is not authorized or endorsed by the Ford Motor Company and is not affiliated with the Ford Motor Company or its related companies in any way. FordŽ is a registered trademark of the Ford Motor Company.