Well I tried to sum it up in the title but I'll give a run down...
* 1996 F-250 XLT Ext. Cab short bed
* 7.3L Powerstroke 5spd with regular maintenance performed
* Fresh glowplugs and GP relay as of this week
* Fresh oil/diff/fuel filter changes within the last month
* NO RUST on original body anywhere
* To my knowledge the truck is 100% original aside from stacks and a gooseneck ball in the bed
* Interior is excellent only one SMALL crack in dashpad
* Original tan paint
* 100% clean carfax
Now the not-so-good
* The tailgate is bent however it still functions perfectly
* The windshield had a hairline crack in it when i bought it - will need fixed
* Drivers side mirror glass got cracked pulling it out of my garage - still can see out of it fine though
* One of the tag lights does not work - it may need a bulb, not sure
Fellas this truck is a great truck and I bought it a month ago from the original owner with hopes of using it as my daily driver however, my fiance absolutely hates to drive it and I have since bought another daily driver for myself. Now it simply sits in my garage. I have the clear title in hand that I have not got switched into my name yet however I have my bill of sale and all recipts from my purchase of the truck. I don't want this to sound illegit as I can assure you it is not! I purchased the truck from Len Stoler Chevrolet in Westminster, MD which is where the original owner traded it in on a new vehicle. You will love this truck I am certain, because I do. I simply want to see this truck in the hands of someone who can appreciate its rarity! I'd like to get cash out of the truck, however, I am open to ALL trades toys/cars/trucks/etc... Whatever you got! I will happily detail it before you pick it up, and feel free to contact me with any questions. Asking $10,000 Firm. Thanks!
This forum is owned and operated by Internet Brands, Inc., a Delaware corporation. It is not authorized or endorsed by the Ford Motor Company and is not affiliated with the Ford Motor Company or its related companies in any way. Ford® is a registered trademark of the Ford Motor Company.