2004 - 2008 F150 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008 Ford F150's with 5.4 V8, 4.6 V8 engine
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2004 bagged and tucked...Images

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2003, 04:36 AM
t3true
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb 2004 bagged and tucked...Images

Well there seems to be many different opinions on the 2004. But here are my 2 cents. I LOVE IT! I've been waiting for this truck for a long time. I liked the rounded shapes we have now, but I'm really feeling the symetricalness (porbably not a word) of this truck. I'm also into customizing, so I customized a few of the 2004's as if I had them in my possesion right now. And here they are, the XLT, the XL regular cab, and my own version of the SVT XLT (probably be called SVT Harley Davison). I know I hope this starts a good forum, so reply tell me what you think! It is your right.

more images and larger images at my site...
[url]http://www.saj3n.com/t3sgarage

Last edited by t3true; 03-12-2003 at 04:51 AM.
Old 03-12-2003, 09:49 AM
franktheman
Senior User

Hi T3,

There's an old saying that goes like this," If you hav'ent got anything nice to say, say nothing at all".

I'll say this, the 04' model is less ugly to me than it was at one time, but that only applies to the base model XL, and I'm still not too crazy about that. So I don't think I'll ever buy one myself but who knows?

As for those pics of those trucks? Ahem,............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...................................., (cough), yes- that about does it.

Regards.

Old 03-12-2003, 09:49 AM
franktheman
Senior User

Hi T3,

There's an old saying that goes like this," If you hav'ent got anything nice to say, say nothing at all".

I'll say this, the 04' model is less ugly to me than it was at one time, but that only applies to the base model XL, and I'm still not too crazy about that. So I don't think I'll ever buy one myself but who knows?

As for those pics of those trucks? Ahem, .......................... ........................... .................
.......................................... .............................. ........
...................... .............. ................................. ............,
(cough), yes- that about does it.

Regards.