Brand New Timken Hub Assemblies
Comes as a PAIR:
Includes both the RH (Passenger) & LH (Driver) side FRONT
4 bolt flange
Includes ABS sensor
Correct for Excursion & Super Duty (SD) trucks that have 4wd, 4 wheel ABS, SRW (single rear wheels), & 13mm thick hub flange
Replaces dealer part numbers: F81A-2B663BG, F81A2B663BG, F81A-2B663BH, F81A2B663BH, F81Z-1104BG, F81Z1104BG, F81Z-1104BH, F81Z1104BH, YC35-2B513BA, YC352B513BA, YC35-2B663BA, YC352B663BA
Fits 8 Lug Wheel
Studs already installed
Built to strict quality control standards
Will not fit trucks with 10mm thick hubs because it will cause the front brakes to drag
Note: For 1999 models you can find the production date of your vehicle on either the outer edge of the driver's front door or on the latch piller that the door closes on.
Quality 1A Auto exclusive 2 Year Warranty.
If these hub bearings should fail to provide satisfactory performance you may exchange it.
You will not have a problem with our product. If you are comparing us to someone selling a brand name product remember brand names are only as good as the company selling them. Both Bizrate.com and The Better Business Bureau recognize 1A Auto as a trusted online seller. If you would like, you can Click the BBB or Bizrate icons in the top right. You will be pleased with what you find out about us.
You don't want to be delayed by a defective part. 1A Auto hub bearings are all tested prior to shipping.
These hub bearings will install just as your originals do. You can use your existing hardware.
Save time and money with these direct fit hub bearing assemblies. No trips to the auto parts store or extra time trying to match up and press bearings.
Hub installation is a degree more difficult than changing a tire on most vehicles.
1. Jack the vehicle up and support with proper jack stands.
2. Have a helper hold the brake pedal while you loosen the Axle Shaft Nut. This usually requires a large socket (30mm or larger) and impact wrench.
3. Remove the brake caliper and brake rotor. Use string or a plastic tie to hang the caliper up and out of the way.
4. Unplug ABS sensor (if applicable)
5. Unbolt the hub flange. The hub may come free from the axle shaft easily, if not, use a gear puller or similar tool that pulls on the hub while pushing on the axle shaft. DO NOT try to drive the axle out with a hammer, this could ruin your axle CV joints.
Reverse order to install.
We were able to do a removal and replace on a GM car in about 45 minutes.
Some shops and dealers charge more for parts and repairs when they think the customer doesn't know what is involved. Now you can get the value you deserve. Knowing what this repair entails can be the difference between the value of doing it yourself, or the pain of a costly part or repair bill.
This forum is owned and operated by Internet Brands, Inc., a Delaware corporation. It is not authorized or endorsed by the Ford Motor Company and is not affiliated with the Ford Motor Company or its related companies in any way. Ford® is a registered trademark of the Ford Motor Company.