Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Colorado Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Colorado Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: RIKIL

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-19-2011, 09:17 AM
FTE Administrator

SteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputation
New Member Welcome Thread

Welcome to all of Colorado FTE's new members!

This is the place to introduce yourselves, and tell everyone about what you're pouring fuel into these days

So, don't be shy...post up and let's see those Ford trucks!
Join our Chapter *HERE*
9/21/54 - 9/25/09
Old 01-19-2011, 11:56 AM
Senior User

patmedic is starting off with a positive reputation.
Hello , I recently purchased a 64 F250 styleside LWB from a guy in Lyons Colorado. Needs a little TLC ,I purchased it in November of 2010 and have already done a little work on it to make sure it is drivable and dependable. Cosmetically I am in need of 2 front fenders with inner aprons and a tailgate. So if anyone has them and would like to part with them for a reasonable price please PM me or email me at patmedic10@msn.com. Also my job schedule is different, but it will alloy me to help sand , scrape, disassemble, assemble, haul or anything else someone might need help with. So please don't hesitate to ask for my help. Thanks Patrick
Old 01-20-2011, 03:23 AM
Senior User

HeeHaw78 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Howdy, name is Mike, I have my old 78 f250 with a 429 and a c6 in it. it is not in the best of shape but currently i am not in the best position to work on it mainly because i can fix most things but if it is working but not quite the way it is supposed to i usually leave it alone. " aint broke dont fix it" i would love to get it all fixed up and running grreat and all, but i need some help with it. also anyone have a bed that would mount up on it, i hate my flatbed that i have. i have a c6 auto from a 79 f150 with a 400 for sale or trade if you want. thanks guys.
Old 01-20-2011, 01:58 PM
MT Head Cheese

jredline1984 has a spectacular reputation.jredline1984 has a spectacular reputation.jredline1984 has a spectacular reputation.jredline1984 has a spectacular reputation.jredline1984 has a spectacular reputation.jredline1984 has a spectacular reputation.jredline1984 has a spectacular reputation.jredline1984 has a spectacular reputation.jredline1984 has a spectacular reputation.jredline1984 has a spectacular reputation.jredline1984 has a spectacular reputation.
Welcome to the site everyone! Participate in the BS threads, make some new friends, don't be afraid to ask questions, and above all have fun!
~Corey #3, Slackmaster #17 & Avid Winter Hater
'79 Indy Pace Truck Build '07 F150 4X4

Residents click Here to Join the Chapter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deluxetruck View Post
"I don't always order carbs. But when I do, I order the biggest mf'er I can find." -The most interesting internet engine builder in the world.
Old 01-21-2011, 04:09 PM
Posting Guru

Gage2502 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Gage2502 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Hello everyone, as you see im from Chicago IL, Im looking to move to Colorado some day. I have been to Colorado quite a few times and just love it out there. Hope to call it home soon.
~Gage~
Old 01-21-2011, 04:09 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Colorado Chapter