Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): AZ
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD
Color: Gray
Engine: 400

Hi Folks!
I am selling my 77 F150 short bed.
It has a freshly rebuilt 400. mild cam, Edelbrock 750, K&N, Headers into a custom 2.5 exhaust tucked up nice and tight for hassle free off roading.
The mufflers are a thrush Flowmaster design.
the transmission is a C6 (rebuilt) with a mild shift kit. It shifts quick and firm, but does not bang into gear.
The transfer case is a married type NP 205. Its been opened and inspected for wear. there were no issues. it was filled with Lucas lubricant.
Same for the axles. The front is the standard 44, The rear is the 9" Both were inspected for wear, then filled with Lucas lubricants as well. The pinion seal on the 9" was worn, so it was replaced.
The front drive shafts u joints need replaced. there is a bit of vibration upon acceleration but the vehicle still 4 wheels with no problem (its only been off road once since rebuild to check performance)

The interior has 05 Nissan Titan seats which look and feel great. It has a custom headliner using the factory board. New sound deadening, carpet, door panels, window and cab rubber. (still needs rubber on the upper door) But cab is water tight. And will need carpet for kick panels.

Dealer installed factory AC from 77 worked fine even with original compressor till the system was converted to 134. Although compressor was drained and retrofitted with 134 oil, it did not survive the transplant.
Its winter time now so I didnt have an immediate need to change it.

The truck over all is extremely nice and solid. It gets compliments and quite a few jobs wherever I go. And as an owner of a auto body repair and restoration shop I did this truck as an example of the quality of my shops work. So you know it was done well.

Here is the link to EBAY. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280591242355&viewitem= &sspagename=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT
The lettering on the doors is vinyl. It is only about a month old. I will remove it when vehicle is sold. There will be no evidence of it being there at all.

I did leave the bed in primer because I was going to install a spray on bed liner. this can be done at completion of sale if the buyer wishes.

This is an original rust free AZ truck. It has been in AZ its entire life and I believe I am the third owner. the truck is solid and a real head turner.
I am moving to North Carolina and feel it would be easier to sell it before we move rather then haul it out there. Which is what I will do if it does not sell before Dec 1st.
I am open to reasonable offers (taking transport costs into consideration)
but I think 8K is very fair for this truck. the wormanship is top notch and these short beds are getting pretty hard to come buy. In solid rust free and uncut shape.

602 320 7521