Mileage: 106000
Color: Black
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): FL
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD
Color: Beige
Engine: 6.8L Triton V10

This 2003 Ford Excursion Limited 4x4 is ready for you, either on paved roads or off-road! This SUV is a one owner, non-smoking vehicle and has currently approximately 106,000 original owner miles on the odometer. It was always hand-washed, well cared for and has never seen snow before. All routine maintenance and repairs were performed by a licensed Ford dealership in Fort Myers, where the vehicle was originally purchased.

The vehicle is powered by the popular 6.8 L Triton V10 engine, which was upgraded with a Volant Cold Air Intake.

The exterior includes features such as monochrome body moldings & bumpers, illuminated running boards, remote/heated tow mirrors with turn signals and running lights, Class IV heavy duty trailer hitch with wiring harness, GoRhino! 3000 brush guard with (2) IPF high-output driving lights, GoRhino! rear bumper step guard, PUTCO stainless steel grille inserts (4-piece), Wilderness Safari roof rack with (4) IPF high-output driving lights and a complete Hadley Ambassador air horn system with (2) horns, air tank, pressure valve and compressor.

The interior offers automatic climate control, A-Pillar 3-gauge pod with cobalt gauges, rear seat climate control, power adjustable pedals, power adjustable and heated driver and passenger seats (driver seat has memory function), second row reclining Captain’s chairs, all leather interior, a rear seat entertainment system with DVD, rear seat audio/video controls and an in-dash 6-CD player with AM/FM radio. Dark limo tint is keeping the interior cool and provide privacy.

The vehicle comes equipped with four-wheel disk breaks with ABS, on-the-fly 4-wheel drive enable/disable, integrated back-up sensors in the rear bumper, panic alarm with air horn enable/disable and interior spare tire mount!

The transmission was replaced (not rebuild!) with a new Ford transmission at approximately 85,000 miles. This transmission is under full warranty by Ford and will remain with the new owner!

A must see to appreciate!

Call Andy @ 239-980-4444 for any questions or to schedule a showing!

Can anyone tell me how to insert pictures here?
I have tons of pics, but I don't know how to get them off my hard drive.
Thanks for any help!