Mileage: 0
Color: Black
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MO
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
Color: Black
Engine: 300 - 6 cyl.

** SOLD **Not ready yet. What I have is Ursula ( formerly my niece's truck ). She's a '94 F-150 XL. She has a 300 - 6 cyl. with fuel injection. Am working on her & just wanted everybody to have a chance to think about her if they were looking for something. She's originally from Ariz. & has NO rust. She does have a couple dings, the interior SOLD is rough, the passenger's side vent window is busted out. Am going to put new plugs & wires on, change oil & filter, get the matching rim off the spare & on the ground. She has all new injectors. Mileage is either around 125,xxx or 135,xxx. I forget which & can't check right now. I had to borrow her battery to get Old Rusty back up & running. I will put it back as soon as I get Old Rusty fixed. My niece drove her up here from Cape Girardeau, Mo. ( about 125 - 150 miles ). Have signed title, waiting on my niece to get me a copy of the lien release. Does have P.S., P.B., & A/C. Do not know if A/C works or not. Also aftermarket stereo, again, don't know if it works or not. More pictures in my garage. Price is negotiable. Not looking for trades, didn't really want her. Took her as a partial payment / trade for The Beast. Need cash, already have Old Rusty & plan to keep him. Will update this when more info. comes available. Do NOT plan to do much, may do some minor interior work ( window crank & door handle ). Am not replacing seat or even attempting to clean interior. She is an 8 foot bed, smooth side. Have a new fuel filter laying in cab, will probably install. Also have a new ( still in box ) thermostat w/gasket laying in cab. May install too, not sure yet. Check engine light is on, haven't checked codes. Again, she's not ready yet. Was trying to wait for warmer weather to work on her. She is in O'Fallon, Mo. just west of St. Louis. Am already thinking I may have been too generous in what I gave my niece for trade in value. You can contact me here on or my E-mail is 1maehyun@gmail.com. Please put or Ursula or something like that in the title so I know it's not just junk / if you're interested. Thanks for looking. Also more pictures on Photo Bucket.

Update: Will have all new plugs, wires, air filter, breather filter, & PCV valve installed before sale. Will also have oil & filter change. Have not decided yet if I'm going to install new fuel filter & thermostat w/gasket before sale or not. If not installed, parts will be included with truck at the time of sale. Will try to get a door handle & window crank to be installed before sale. Have snow right now so not doing anything right away. Caution: Despite previous owner's claims of having been an experienced FORD mechanic, I have serious doubts as to his abilities. Plug wires covered with electrical tape, what looks like household electrical wiring for a pos. batt. cable are a couple reasons. As with any used vehicle, I make no warranty claims. AS IS - WHERE IS. I can give my opinion, but that's all it is, just an opinion. Not to be taken as a statement of fact. Until I actually get it running, I don't even want to give an opinion. I will say my niece was using it as a daily driver, but she didn't drive very far. Basically just to the store & back or to take her daughter to school sometimes. It has been driven up here once before last spring & she drove it here this time. That's all I know.

SEE UPDATE 25 FEB.

Attached Images    

Last edited by 1OldFordMan; 03-06-2010 at 05:09 PM. Reason: SOLD. No longer availabe.
Old 02-19-2010, 07:27 PM
1OldFordMan
Logistics Pro

Received 26 Likes on 21 Posts
UPDATE: Not a done deal yet, but Ursula MAY have already found a new home before I fix her. Have someone in Okla. wanting to trade me his running Eagle wagon for her the way she sets** SOLD **. Am waiting for my niece to send me the lien release & then synchronize our schedules. Had been waiting for some better weather before starting on her. When it IS a done deal, I'll be back to post & close this out.

Last edited by 1OldFordMan; 03-06-2010 at 05:11 PM. Reason: SOLD. No longer availabe.
Old 02-23-2010, 02:40 PM
dustybumpers
FTE Legend
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
if that falls through pat, I may want the cab off it.

Old 02-23-2010, 03:03 PM
1OldFordMan
Logistics Pro

Originally Posted by dustybumpers
if that falls through pat, I may want the cab off it.
As it looks Dusty, she's going to be leaving Sun. afternoon to go to Okla. Will be picking up my Eagle wagon there & leaving early Mon. A.M. If you'd have been a little earlier, you could've had her complete. Fix the plug hole, tune - up, lube, oil, & filter & you're back on the road. This guy says he's got somebody who can do that plug hole for him & he wants to trade. Plan to keep Old Rusty, that's how this all happened. I wanted an Eagle wagon & he made noises about wanting a truck. I said Old Rusty's not going anywhere, I do have Ursula, this is what's wrong with her & I was planning on fixing her up for sale. What year cab do you need & how much are you looking to spend? I'll keep my eyes open around here if you want me to. Am going to leave this open till I have the Eagle in my hot little hands, but for now, it looks like a done deal.

Old 02-23-2010, 03:06 PM
dustybumpers
FTE Legend
87-91 cab is what I need, but can make any work from 80-97. my 86 got totaled last week, and that put my 89 project on the front burner.

Old 02-23-2010, 03:17 PM
1OldFordMan
Logistics Pro

87-91 cab is what I need, but can make any work from 80-97. my 86 got totaled last week, and that put my 89 project on the front burner.
I'll keep my eyes open. As a matter of fact I just remembered A guy in Pa. was telling me he had a '90 he was parting out because I was thinking about getting some parts for Old Rusty from him. Let me find his E-Mail & I'll send it to you. Watch your E-Mail. Thought you were going to " politely discuss " that situation with the ins. guy. What happened?

Old 02-23-2010, 03:21 PM
dustybumpers
FTE Legend
Originally Posted by 1OldFordMan
I'll keep my eyes open. As a matter of fact I just remembered A guy in Pa. was telling me he had a '90 he was parting out because I was thinking about getting some parts for Old Rusty from him. Let me find his E-Mail & I'll send it to you. Watch your E-Mail. Thought you were going to " politely discuss " that situation with the ins. guy. What happened?
b-hole won't call me back

Old 02-23-2010, 03:28 PM
1OldFordMan
Logistics Pro

b-hole won't call me back
Ya skeered him off. Pull the gun when he ain't looking.

Old 02-23-2010, 05:37 PM
dustybumpers
FTE Legend
naaa. he'll talk to my lawyer, I'm sure. all I wanted was what is fair. my truck was fin4e that morning, and isn't now. I got upset when he called it a pos. that my friend was unprofesional.

Old 02-23-2010, 05:40 PM
1OldFordMan
Logistics Pro

naaa. he'll talk to my lawyer, I'm sure. all I wanted was what is fair. my truck was fin4e that morning, and isn't now. I got upset when he called it a pos. that my friend was unprofesional.
Sounds like a plan. Let the lawyers fight it out. Hit them for emotional suffering too. You loved that old truck, it was your baby. That was why you put all that time & money in it. It didn't need all that just to keep running. It was a labor of love.

Old 02-23-2010, 05:44 PM
dustybumpers
FTE Legend
yup, plus the fact george sent me a link with it at atn's last year, sitting right there with the show trucks. with the money I paid for it, and the money I have in it, should be a good arguement, plus. I'M HURT TOO BAD TO HAVE SEX. hahahahaha

Old 02-23-2010, 05:52 PM
1OldFordMan
Logistics Pro

That's always worth a few million more there. I just hope it wasn't with the truck .

Old 02-25-2010, 01:52 PM
1OldFordMan
Logistics Pro

UPDATE 25 FEB., '10

Okay here's where I'm at. I don't feel like messing with it. One cylinder has damaged threads in head, MAYBE you can clean them up with just a tap. I don't know. It will start & idle on 5 cylinders. Stalls as soon as put in gear. I have new plugs & wires ( one missing & one other one covered with electrical tape ). Just changed oil & filter. Pos. battery cable has been replaced with house wiring, interior rough. Misc. wires under hood not connected ( don't know what they are ), rad. overflow hose cut off between rad. & overflow bottle. Passenger's vent window broken. Aftermarket stereo, working or not unknown. Minor body damage, see My Garage ( Ursula ) for more pictures. Included is new fuel filter & thermostat w/gasket ( laying in cab when my niece brought it here ). Air filter intake tube ( from beside rad. to air filter box ) missing. Will need new air & breather filters. Personally would replace PCV valve too. I do that every tune up. Does have all new injectors. Looks like new distributor cap & would expect rotor to be new also, haven't checked to see. Also has bed liner installed ( drop in, not spray / roll on type ). I just am not interested in fooling with it & want it out of my driveway. Can get a camper shell for it too ( currently with my niece in Cape Girardeau [ no pictures available ], ex removed it & she wasn't able to re-install alone ). Am in the process of trying to buy another car & need my driveway back for it. If any questions, contact me. Expect to have lien release from lien my niece had any day. She said she mailed Tues. See 6 Mar., '10 update, needs heli-coil. Bottom line price, ( lowered yesterday ) just go down.

Last edited by 1OldFordMan; 03-06-2010 at 12:44 PM. Reason: More info.
Old 03-05-2010, 02:17 PM
1OldFordMan
Logistics Pro

Bottom line price: NOW $750.00

Latest info. Have lien release w/ signed title. Is sitting in my driveway. I now have my Eagle & want Ursula gone. First $750.00 cash, you come get her. Have new plugs & wires, you install. Included with truck. Need money, not Ursula. Eagle needs work, want to install 360, need cash for kit. Have engine in Va., need additional cash to get it here.

Old 03-06-2010, 12:41 PM
1OldFordMan
Logistics Pro

Latest info./ Update 6 Mar., '10

Cleaned up threads, new plug won't tighten. Stripped threads, needs heli-coil.