Mileage: 90000
Color: Gray
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NY
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD
Color: Gray
Engine: 6.0L Diesel

Its time to remodel the kitchen, which means time to get rid of a toy. I bought the truck about a year ago for trailering my motorcycle, and almost all of the miles are highway. This is a wonderful truck, and with only 90,000 (est) miles on it, its just getting broken in. I've taken great care of this truck, with oil changes at regular intervals using a quality synthetic oil, and just replaced all four brake rotors, all new pads, and new calipers in the rear this spring. The truck has Ford's 6.0L turbo diesel, and has plenty of power throughout the entire power range. the four wheel drive works wonderfully, but the truck has never been abused. no off roading, no "mudding" etc. with winter on the way this will make someone a wonderful daily driver, or with a plow package, it would be a great work truck. the truck is already hooked up with a tow package, and has no problem pulling a load. There are no serious problems to report with this truck, it really is a great vehicle. there is one small rust spot on the back wheel well that could be easily repaired, its only surface rust, and is common on any vehicle driven in the northern winters. the truck is already equipped with a block warmer for quick starting on those cold mornings, and comes with a remote starter that allows the glow plugs to warm up before turning over, an important aspect on any diesel. i'm asking 16,500, but i'm willing to negotiate a little, but please don't come in with any lowball offers, the bank isn't coming after me, the truck, or my house, so this isn't a must-sell issue.

i also have a color matched trailer for sell with the truck. the trailer is 12' with a 2' v-nose (14' total length). it is an enclosed, single axle trailer with a drop down rear door. it has a side entrance door as well, and has two interior lights that are powered off of the truck while the trailer is plugged in. i used the trailer to haul my harley, so it has four recessed tie-downs, but they fold flat so there is no problem with sliding in other items. the trailer is only a year old. it is in excellent condition. I am asking 2500 for the trailer, or will let the pair go for 18,500.

the Kelly blue book on this truck is for 21,225-23,275, so i think my asking price is more than fair. the truck is still fully insured and registered and available for test drives for serious inquiries. it is going to be located on Fort Drum tomorrow, but i can take it off base if necessary for a test drive.

Feel free to PM me with any questions, or call at (906) 396-2094, ask for David. I've described this vehicle to the best of my abilities, but I may have overlooked something.

Last edited by NavyMIDN08; 10-25-2009 at 02:17 PM. Reason: pictures
Old 10-26-2009, 09:53 PM
cartmanea
Lead Driver
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
What paint code is on the door tag, is that the gray metallic or dark stone?

Old 10-28-2009, 04:55 PM
NavyMIDN08
Elder User
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
the paint code on the door is CX. That is the Dark Shadow Gray. Come on guys, throw the questions at me, someone out there wants this truck, or the trailer...

Old 10-30-2009, 09:16 AM
NavyMIDN08
Elder User
someone called and asked, thought i'd clarify: I am willing to sell the truck and trailer seperate. Trailer first, truck first, doesn't matter. its just a discount deal if someone wants to buy both, saves me the trouble of trying to seel them seperate.

Old 11-07-2009, 09:57 AM
NavyMIDN08
Elder User
TTT truck and trailer are both still available. all offers considered