Mileage: 142000
Color: blue
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): OH
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD
Color: Blue
Engine: 5.4L

2002 F-250 XLT Supercab Longbed 4x4. 142k miles, 5.4L V-8 gas (330 c.i.), automatic with manual transfer case and 4.10 gearing. I have title in-hand and ready to transfer to the new proud owner!!

Off-Road package, tow package, plow prep package (never plowed). Air, cruise, tilt, power windows, power locks, cloth, bucket fronts with fold down center seat. Sliding rear window, bedliner.

Mechanical, engine, drivetrain:
Excellently maintained. New spark plugs and coil-over packs at 108k miles (Motorcraft OEM units), dual-core radiator, newer: water pump, fan clutch, hoses, belt. Optima Blue-top marine-grade battery (3 years old), Warn lock-out hubs.

Suspension:
New Rancho 7000MT front shocks, sway bar end-links and bushings. Newer front hubs, U-joints. Bilstein rear shocks. I have the Energy Suspension bushing kit that will go with truck if I get asking price.

Brakes:
Powerslot cryo rotors, hawk brake pads, stainless steel brake lines

Exhaust:
Gibson stainless steel headers, custom dual 2.5" exhaust with MBRP stainless tips, SPD y-pipe adapter

Exterior:
2009 Bed
2010 tailgate with built-in step
2007 front fascia upgrade (headlights, grille, bumper)
Raceline 17" chrome wheels with Nitto Mud Grappler M/T 295/70R17 wheels (33" diameter) - will only go with truck if I get asking price. Otherwise, I will switch these for the ones off my 2012 F350 which are 17" factory wheels with 265 BF Goodrich Trails
Stainless brush guard
Dark tint windows
Has F350 badging

Interior:
Pioneer touch-screen DVD player
Infinity Reference speakers
Pioneer 10" sub behind seat (custom enclosure). Build thread on FTE https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1...-supercab.html
3-gauge a-pillar pod with Water Temp, Trans Temp and Oil pressure gauges
Custom-built overhead console with CB, switch center with six Contura switches and storage (I am keeping the CB but you can mount yours there). Build thread on FTE https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1...le-thread.html
Tekonsha P3 brake controller

Miscellaneous:
CompuStar 2-way paging long-distance alarm with remote start
Jimmi-jammer door security plates
Model 3000 programmer with custom 5-star tunes

The bad:
If you want the truck to look its best, it will need new doors and the rear cab corners. This past winter took an especially bad toll on doors that are known to have rust issues at the bottoms. The rest of the sheet metal is in excellent condition and the paint looks new!! The tailgate step caps; There are three parts. One is missing and I have no idea if someone stole it or what happened. There is a hole in the drivers seat fabric (dime size) on the outside from wear of getting in/out and a few imperfections that should be expected on a 12 year old truck with 142k miles. But overall it is in excellent condition!

I know there are things I am forgetting. The list is huge. Everytime something needed replaced, I installed an upgraded part. Oil changed every 5k miles until truck reach 100k then changed every 3k. Tires rotated with oil change. I am 2nd owner and have had since 2003 and bought with 6000 miles. I would not sell it if we didn't need to move up to a Crew Cab.

I will only consider the following as partial trade: Ford Ranger 4x4 ext cab (prefer manual, this is for my sons first truck), 4x4 quad (not junk, this is to replace my daughters quad) or things that go "bang"!

I will be keeping the Back Rack and the CB - both gifts from my kids so can't let them go, sorry. If you would like some items removed to reduce price, we can discuss that as well (programmer, tires/wheels, brake box, brush guard).

More pics upon request; none of these show the brushguard which I recently installed!

If you have a reasonable offer, let's talk!!

Attached Images     
Old 05-17-2014, 12:33 AM
RUNVS
FTE Chapter Leader
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Price drop! $9300!!

Old 06-03-2014, 07:11 AM
RUNVS
FTE Chapter Leader
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Price Drop! $8900!!