Notices

HOW ABOUT AN FTE RV RALLY THIS OR NEXT YEAR?

Old 04-30-2019, 03:00 PM
golfmedik
Post Fiend
golfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputationgolfmedik has a superb reputation
We have already made plans for the Montana Rally in Goshen, Indiana in September. That is after our normal vacation in June, so that may be the last of our trips big trips this year, but I'll sure keep an eye on this...

Old 04-30-2019, 03:20 PM
BPofMD
FTE MD Chapter Ldr
BPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputation
I understand to all of you about THIS summer.... maybe SOME of us still can do it tho. But you all be ready for 2020 ! We'll get something going fer sure.

Old 04-30-2019, 09:41 PM
Chad149
Deplorable
Chad149 has a superb reputationChad149 has a superb reputationChad149 has a superb reputationChad149 has a superb reputationChad149 has a superb reputationChad149 has a superb reputationChad149 has a superb reputationChad149 has a superb reputationChad149 has a superb reputationChad149 has a superb reputationChad149 has a superb reputation
Definitely interested.
Done the last three summers with the 6.7 forum crowd as well, some of my favorite trips with the RV to date. This summer is already booked up for me though. With the number of sites that will likely be needed, the general region still up for debate, then locating a campground to work with, my thoughts are to start looking at next summer or after labor day if in the north half of the country.

Old 05-01-2019, 04:43 AM
ksmach1
New User
ksmach1 is starting off with a positive reputation.
I like it but this year is all booked. Next year would be great

Old 05-01-2019, 07:31 PM
FordmanNJ
Posting Guru
FordmanNJ has a great reputation on FTE.FordmanNJ has a great reputation on FTE.FordmanNJ has a great reputation on FTE.FordmanNJ has a great reputation on FTE.FordmanNJ has a great reputation on FTE.FordmanNJ has a great reputation on FTE.
I would be in for the East Coast for pretty obvious reasons. Also I am putting it out there it, July and August works the best. Mid Atlantic or southern region either one. I will agree with the others and next year works the best for planning purposes.

Old 05-05-2019, 09:45 PM
heathrm
Freshman User
heathrm is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.heathrm is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I would be interested in something for next year for sure. We already have a pretty busy camping schedule reserved for this year, unless something worked in between current plans. I'm in Mass, but would be willing to travel if needed. I belonged to a group in South Texas a few years ago and we did a small weekend get together. It was a great time. I hope this gets more interest!

Old 05-07-2019, 09:51 AM
ExxWhy
Postmaster
ExxWhy has a superb reputationExxWhy has a superb reputationExxWhy has a superb reputationExxWhy has a superb reputationExxWhy has a superb reputationExxWhy has a superb reputationExxWhy has a superb reputationExxWhy has a superb reputationExxWhy has a superb reputationExxWhy has a superb reputationExxWhy has a superb reputation
I should be more committal since these gtg's are always a great time. Definitely maybe.

Old 05-07-2019, 01:46 PM
El Camino Man
Postmaster
El Camino Man is a splendid one to beholdEl Camino Man is a splendid one to beholdEl Camino Man is a splendid one to beholdEl Camino Man is a splendid one to beholdEl Camino Man is a splendid one to beholdEl Camino Man is a splendid one to beholdEl Camino Man is a splendid one to beholdEl Camino Man is a splendid one to behold
The diesel guys have a G2G every year down in eastern TN and it is a pretty big ordeal. The campground aint much but everyone always has fun! The more centrally located you are, the better off youll be. Probably somewhere in the MO, KS, IL, IN, KY area?

My schedule is also filling up fast for this year but if its close enough, Id at least consider it!

Old 05-07-2019, 07:56 PM
Excurvelle
Posting Guru
Excurvelle has a spectacular reputation.Excurvelle has a spectacular reputation.Excurvelle has a spectacular reputation.Excurvelle has a spectacular reputation.Excurvelle has a spectacular reputation.Excurvelle has a spectacular reputation.Excurvelle has a spectacular reputation.Excurvelle has a spectacular reputation.Excurvelle has a spectacular reputation.Excurvelle has a spectacular reputation.Excurvelle has a spectacular reputation.
Depending on where and when I am interested.

Old 05-14-2019, 06:18 PM
CathedralCub
Elder User
CathedralCub is starting off with a positive reputation.
There are lots of Ford-chassis motorhomes out there, would those qualify?

Old 05-14-2019, 08:38 PM
87crewdually
Post Fiend
87crewdually has much to be proud of87crewdually has much to be proud of87crewdually has much to be proud of87crewdually has much to be proud of87crewdually has much to be proud of87crewdually has much to be proud of87crewdually has much to be proud of87crewdually has much to be proud of
Subscribed and interested from New Jersey. I'd love to pull into a campground for the weekend and waiting to see how long it takes my wife and kids to realize we're surrounded by other Fords. I'm off every other weekend so I have a 50/50 shot of being able to make it.

Old 05-15-2019, 02:44 PM
BPofMD
FTE MD Chapter Ldr
BPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by CathedralCub View Post
There are lots of Ford-chassis motorhomes out there, would those qualify?
Sure they would !

Old 05-15-2019, 06:22 PM
CathedralCub
Elder User
CathedralCub is starting off with a positive reputation.
Originally Posted by BPofMD View Post
Sure they would !
Good deal!!

Old Yesterday, 10:46 AM
Old Iron 74
New User
Old Iron 74 is starting off with a positive reputation.
06 F350 with pickup camper from Pittsburgh, and I am very I interested. Lots of cool stuff to do in Gettysburg.
Just need to know when

Old Yesterday, 11:04 AM
Edd505
Senior User
Edd505 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Edd505 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Open your atlas to the US map, notice the fold in the middle? I don't cross that fold, I would if it was on the left coast.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.