Notices
Ontario Chapter Join Chapter>, Leader: loudfords

Ontario's 2019 January to December thread

Old 05-12-2019, 08:02 AM
GIGGER
Posting Legend
GIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputation
Lets go camping

Old 05-12-2019, 09:21 AM
GLR
Posting Legend
GLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputation
That your first trailer, Ger. ?
I know a guy in NY that has a couple like that. He's in the restoration business soon to retire.

Old 05-13-2019, 05:10 AM
GIGGER
Posting Legend
GIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputation
Not mine George, I thought it was cool ........ old stuff is back in style

Old 05-13-2019, 08:22 AM
GLR
Posting Legend
GLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputation
And getting very expensive too, Gerry.

Old 05-13-2019, 01:36 PM
GIGGER
Posting Legend
every thing is so expensive now, I'm glad I dont need anything

Old 05-13-2019, 05:56 PM
GLR
Posting Legend
I can't wait until Trump's new tariff % on China goods trickles down to us "po foks"

Old 05-14-2019, 05:23 AM
GIGGER
Posting Legend
He's an idiot, I hope ppl can see that now, gas prices are very high right now

Old 05-14-2019, 08:38 AM
GLR
Posting Legend
Gas has dropped about $.10/gal here. Go about 15 miles to Martinsville and it's $.10 higher.

Old 05-14-2019, 03:19 PM
POPAJON
Posting Guru
POPAJON has a brilliant futurePOPAJON has a brilliant futurePOPAJON has a brilliant futurePOPAJON has a brilliant futurePOPAJON has a brilliant futurePOPAJON has a brilliant futurePOPAJON has a brilliant futurePOPAJON has a brilliant futurePOPAJON has a brilliant futurePOPAJON has a brilliant futurePOPAJON has a brilliant future
Got those pics of me priming the oil pump and checking for leaks guys. Still haven't gotten around to fixing that one leak yet. Still doing much needed yard work. So here are the pics.

The ONE leak is underneath the first AN fitting behind the fuel pump. Better to find it now than after all together.

Good oil pressure, 60 lbs cold and all rokers are getting oil. The valve covers, intake and suh were just sitting on top so no big deal getting to check oil flow to the top end.

Right hand side no header on this side got to check out the starter first. It be a bear to install after the header is in place.

Old 05-15-2019, 05:24 AM
GIGGER
Posting Legend
Nice progress Pop, plenty of yard work here too,
plus I haven't even started working at my camp ground .....
only about 5 wks of school left

Old 05-15-2019, 07:30 AM
POPAJON
Posting Guru
POPAJON has a brilliant futurePOPAJON has a brilliant futurePOPAJON has a brilliant futurePOPAJON has a brilliant futurePOPAJON has a brilliant futurePOPAJON has a brilliant futurePOPAJON has a brilliant futurePOPAJON has a brilliant futurePOPAJON has a brilliant futurePOPAJON has a brilliant futurePOPAJON has a brilliant future
I hear ya Gerry. Some of the school bus drivers around here can't wait for school to end. Rowdy bunch of kids so I am told. As for the yard work ... well we have an old birch tree that is a fair size that needs to come down, too many widow makers hanging in the branches. so my neighbour, who fells trees for a living, is coming over on Friday to fell that thing, weather permitting tho. That birch will give us lots of fire wood for this winter along with a few bigger limbs from some of the maples along the edge of the driveways that are impeding our line of sight. Once they are down I will cut, split and stack them. The Old Girl and I are slowly getting our strength back, been a long haul on that episode !!! lol Little by little we are getting things done around the house... NEED o get back at the "Misstress". Once things settle down I'll be back at her full time... health permitting. Well gotta get at 'er So Y'all have a great Hump day and play safe. OH and thanks for the compliment on the progress Ger... .

Old 05-15-2019, 11:28 AM
GIGGER
Posting Legend
No problem Pop, just dont overdo it, the work will be there when you're able .........
glad you's are feeling better

Old Today, 01:53 PM
POPAJON
Posting Guru
Hi guys... well got another HIGH 5 from the Doc... AND he is taking me off 1 of my diebetic pills, Trajenta is done. He wants me to try it for 4 months and see how it affects my blood sugars. I did put some weight back on BUT 6 weeks ago when I had pneumonia and the Doc checked my weight I was 266 . I dropped to 240 and now I be 249. so 16 lbs. in 6 weeks is still dam good. Feeling MUCH more gooder to !!! lol I have a request of you guys, a fellow FTE member is looking for a C6 4x4 OEM tranny pan. He can't seem to find one. I thought I knew where one was but it be gone. If you have one let him know he is in the main section page 2 " rebuilding my C6. Thanks Gents Y'all have a great week and plat safe

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.