Notices
1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Fat Fendered and Classic Ford Trucks

Can I increase to a larger than 4lb Radiator cap?

Old 05-20-2019, 10:21 AM
mytoolman
Senior User
mytoolman is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.mytoolman is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Ted, I DIDNT know that and the machine shop didnt advise me...I have COMPS coming it should be here tomorrow....meanwhile Ill finish and get ready for that valve spring break in procedure

Old 05-20-2019, 01:54 PM
Tedster9
Post Fiend
Tedster9 has a superb reputationTedster9 has a superb reputationTedster9 has a superb reputationTedster9 has a superb reputationTedster9 has a superb reputationTedster9 has a superb reputationTedster9 has a superb reputationTedster9 has a superb reputationTedster9 has a superb reputationTedster9 has a superb reputationTedster9 has a superb reputation
Yeah it's probably not the end of the world if it isn't done, but if it's all the same I like to follow manufacturers advice when possible. Did the head rebulders shim the valve springs up to the correct installed height?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.