Color: Red
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Location (State/Prov): TX
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
Color: Gray
Engine: 7.3L

Hey folks, You may have seen in the 7.3L sub-forum about the "won't start" well, that's solved. & now she's back up for sale.
Here are the facts.
I'm 2nd owner. I know most maint. History before I got it. Retired couple bought it for RV'ing, they had a 20-something foot 5th wheel; they kept thier 5th wheel. They installed the 2 gauge pod on A-pillar (EGT & Boost) & the vacuum actuated Exhaust brake with upgraded vacuum pump in engine bay(these upgrades stay with the truck). They had tranny replaced by ford (via nephew who worked there) at ~140K, had all 4 rotors (with new pads) replaced at same time. They traded it in at 172K in fall 2005 to ford dealer.

Fall/2005 to current - I have used rotella synthetic oil with either WIX or FoMoCo oil & fuel filters the entire time I've owned truck. Every year added coolant conditioner(anti-cavitation). All Recalls have been solved by dealership in timely manner. I've replaced batteries 3 times under warranty over the years.

2006 winter/spring I installed a 1 micron bypass oil filter system (I transferred at ~350,xxx & transferred to the "new to me" truck)
2006 winter/spring I bought and installed the Edge evolution and programmed her to step 1 AKA Towing Mode ONLY. Never above. I didn't have the desire or perhaps courage is a more realistic word as I didn't want to kill the engine from ignorance. (I am willing to show you this and either leave it as is or return it to OEM settings in the trucks ECM)
2006 winter/spring installed my putnam 5th/GN hitch (I transferred this at ~350,xxx as well)
2006 early spring upgraded oem tranny cooler with the 6.0L auto tranny cooler (2-3X cooling surface area If I recall correctly) and installed inline tranny filter at same time
2006 late spring installed the HPX (see forums) the "high pressure cross-over" hose, it balances the oil pressure for the heads from the HPOP
2006 late spring (same month as HPX) installed the TYMAR intake filter mod (used the Donaldson or Napa filters over the years; march 2017 moved to my new truck & reinstalled OEM intake & filter box)
2006 summer had a local shop cut out and install 4" straight pipe from downpipe to rear axle (that weekend did a round trip to Michigan saw 0.9mpg improvement)
2006 spring acquired ARE Fibreglass tonneau cover via Craigslist here in DFW
2007 spring dealership replaced the water pump when it started to "weep"
2008 fall replaced drivers spindle and had front rotors turned new pads warranty replaced on all 4 wheels
2009 summer replaced all bushings & ball joints in front suspension
2009 fall replaced tensioner & serpentine belt
2010 spring replaced both electric lock assemblies from forum thread wisdom
2012 summer A/C compressor died. (had it, receiver/dryer & all o-rings replaced)
2012 summer had brakes hydro-booster replaced
2015 summer had local shop replace tranny
2015 summer (while in shop) also replaced front shocks; all speakers with newer from a '14/'15 truck via craigslist; flushed and filled radiator & replaced coolant tank; both rear door latch/cable mount attachments replaced with upgraded aluminum fittings as the plastic stuff had started to break (see forums for this common problem)
2016 summer replaced entire headliner
2016 autumn replaced internal shifter arm (in top of steering column)
2016 fall had ITP replace all driveshaft u-joints, replace rubber dampener & rebalanced entire driveshaft
2017 march changed inline tranny filter when I transferred the bypass oil filter system & did a fresh oil & filter change; Installed new HPX hose at same time
2017 march replaced A/C evaporator
2017 april replaced brake hydro-booster under warranty
2017 late July replaced A/C hoses, compressor, o-rings, & filter
2018 Jan replaced CPS, then ICP, then finally IPR & new batteries

I can drop off the truck at the shop in Denton if our schedules don't work out so you can have time to look at the truck.
If you have any questions. I'll do my best to answer as soon as I can.
Thanks in advance for your patience.

I have her listed both locally in Craigslist & on cargurus.com & cars.com but, I'm not sure at this moment if those ad's are still active. And ebay listing expired.

This is really funny watching the calander slide a month and the values drop a grand across the board.
So here CL link for full disclosure:
https://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/ct...508013873.html
here is the cargurus.com link: https://cargur.us/lCqln
in cars.com search this : Ad ID: 12024190
I do hope I have followed the rules correctly in posting this ad. Thanks for your time.

Last edited by electryc_monk; 02-17-2018 at 09:51 PM. Reason: updating info & price