Notices
2009 - 2014 F150 Discuss the 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014 Ford F150
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Transmission 19S07 Recall results!

Old 05-20-2019, 06:12 PM
Fat Ford Boy
Senior User
Fat Ford Boy is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Have your dealer run a Oasis. If its listed they should be able to do it without the letter !!!

Side note: On some occasions there may be some harsher shifting than before. BUT, the vehicle/computer will learn YOUR driving style, and adapt the shifting to the way you drive.

FWIW

Old 05-22-2019, 12:06 PM
Skoiv
Senior User
Skoiv is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Now after several weeks, I am happy to announce the truck is shifting very well and back to normal. Just needed a little "learning" I guess. All good.

Old 05-22-2019, 12:20 PM
steve(ill)
Post Fiend
steve(ill) is a name known to allsteve(ill) is a name known to allsteve(ill) is a name known to allsteve(ill) is a name known to allsteve(ill) is a name known to allsteve(ill) is a name known to all
There is something wrong with the new software if it SLAMS into gear and then takes 6 WEEKS to "LEARN" how you are driving the truck... Software should be flexible to MODIFY to fit your driving, but should not be 1000% OFF to start with.. Somebody screwed up I think.

Old 05-22-2019, 12:49 PM
Skoiv
Senior User
Skoiv is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
In those three weeks I have only driven it a handful of times. Sorry if that was misleading. No one screwed up.

Old 05-22-2019, 07:46 PM
steve(ill)
Post Fiend
steve(ill) is a name known to allsteve(ill) is a name known to allsteve(ill) is a name known to allsteve(ill) is a name known to allsteve(ill) is a name known to allsteve(ill) is a name known to all
No, you are not the only one that has had troubles... I would expect MINOR changes in shift pattern, but nothing like what has been reported.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: